Travis

Re: Saw a movie I didn't like
bara
bara Posted Mon 14 Jan, 2008 9:27 AM Quote
TALIA wrote:
pixiedixie wrote:
ok, guys, I admit there are some parts of the book really unpleasant to read, specially at the beggining, but the book itself is very very well written, in my opinion..

i first watched the movie and then got the book, i liked both, but i think i should have read the book first

its mostly with books n films. i guess you should read first if the book was out first and watch first if the film was out first.
(damn bad grammar.. sry)

Natasa
Natasa Posted Mon 14 Jan, 2008 2:29 PM Quote
pablob wrote:
pixiedixie wrote:
Auch!

It´s one of my favourite books!

*cries*

I'm with you ! Amazing book, good movie ;-)

haven't read the book yet,but i liked the movie a lot!
after coming out of the cinema i wanted to buy the book..

some scenes were 'too much' maybe,but still..there are worse movies!

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 14 Jan, 2008 2:35 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
She also taught the other two to say ca-ca when we were driving home from North Carolina.

Going back to your comment about France being dirty--I always hear people joking about Paris being dirty. I didn't find it to be dirty. Has it been cleaned up but still has that reputation? The only thing we found dirty about Paris was the drinking water. I've never seen anything quite like it. We held a glass of tap water up to the light and there were little bits of stuff floating around in it.

I find the City Centre of Paris to be stunning, beautiful, bohemian, arty, cultured, diverse and simply awesome. The suburbs of Paris are the biggest dumps I've ever seen. It's such an amazing contrast.

bara
bara Posted Mon 14 Jan, 2008 2:41 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
She also taught the other two to say ca-ca when we were driving home from North Carolina.

Going back to your comment about France being dirty--I always hear people joking about Paris being dirty. I didn't find it to be dirty. Has it been cleaned up but still has that reputation? The only thing we found dirty about Paris was the drinking water. I've never seen anything quite like it. We held a glass of tap water up to the light and there were little bits of stuff floating around in it.

I find the City Centre of Paris to be stunning, beautiful, bohemian, arty, cultured, diverse and simply awesome. The suburbs of Paris are the biggest dumps I've ever seen. It's such an amazing contrast.

i would so love to visit paris one day..
well i heard its dirty, too. but cant say something about it.
all i can say is the netherlands... so clean. ive never seen a cleaner country i guess.. and denmark.. those both..

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 12:54 AM