Travis

Re: The Official Friends Song Thread
Monica
Monica Posted Sat 02 Feb, 2008 3:29 PM Quote
21 versions!! Wow

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Sun 03 Feb, 2008 10:51 PM Quote
I'm crap at guitar, I can barely play a couple of little tunes on it so if I tried to play it with that it'd be awful but I was thinking, when my neighbour and the rest my family are out I might do my drum version. I'm not a great drummer and haven't got a clue how the drumming goes on Friends but I could improvise. So hopefully I could stick that up on here within the next week or so =]

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 04 Feb, 2008 4:22 PM Quote
Go, Nick, go! http://www.teenfront.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif
I like drums so much, and I'm sure I'll enjoy your version.
http://www.gifanimados.com/musica/baterias/478-drums.gif

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Tue 05 Feb, 2008 7:59 PM Quote
Hey everyone, I was half way through mine and I think my neighbour banged on the wall telling me to shut up, so I have half a one but I'll wait until everyone's out to record the full one and put it up.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Wed 06 Feb, 2008 3:08 PM Quote
If somebody wouldn't mind posting a link to the full band version from the show tonight here....that would be great!

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Thu 07 Feb, 2008 1:24 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
If somebody wouldn't mind posting a link to the full band version from the show tonight here....that would be great!

(From the other post)
Friends (Live In Cambridge)

bara
bara Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 10:35 AM Quote
can someone give me the link for the first mp3-youtube converter we had? this homepage on which you can put in the url and it downloads direct from internet, no extern programs..
?!

mili
mili Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 10:52 AM Quote
bara wrote:
can someone give me the link for the first mp3-youtube converter we had? this homepage on which you can put in the url and it downloads direct from internet, no extern programs..
?!

http://www.vidtomp3.com/index.php

It still works for me most of the time. Sometimes I need to reload the page and it doesn't like "related" links

bara
bara Posted Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:04 PM Quote
mili wrote:
bara wrote:
?!

http://www.vidtomp3.com/index.php

It still works for me most of the time. Sometimes I need to reload the page and it doesn't like "related" links

thanks a lot!

Edit: but it doesnt work! ?! .. hm.. sad.. but thanks anyway ;)

freak
freak Posted Thu 14 Feb, 2008 7:54 PM Quote
I would've loved to have a go at this, but I think it's too late now.. Oh well, maybe next time.. :) I don't even know if anyone is checking this thread anymore.. :/

And being a Travis fan for such a long time, I feel bad about for not finding about this site earlier, it's great!!
Hello everyone!!

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 16 Feb, 2008 5:20 PM Quote
Hi! Welcome to the board ;)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 16 Feb, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
Hello, welcome to the board!

By 'the site', do you just mean the messageboard? If so, you're right, we are pretty awesome! :D

The main website's kinda OK as well I suppose... ;)

freak
freak Posted Sun 17 Feb, 2008 6:31 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Hello, welcome to the board!

By 'the site', do you just mean the messageboard? If so, you're right, we are pretty awesome! :D

The main website's kinda OK as well I suppose... ;)

Yeap, I mean the messageboard. I'm sure I had visited the main site before, but I didn't notice this section.

And I know this is wayy too late, but I also wanted to share my version of 'Friends'. I did this 2 days ago and it took me quite some time to gather up the courage to post it. I don't know if this is appropriate after such a long time; if not, I'll remove it immediately.

FYI, the guitar I'm playing is broken and that combined with my bad guitar playing skills, the chords don't exactly sound right. But if you decide to listen to it, I hope you'll enjoy.

Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH7XBGQkw-A

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 17 Feb, 2008 8:14 PM Quote
No, new versions of Friends will always be welcome! Your tune is lovely, you have a really nice voice! Your guitar does sound a bit mushy, but it doesn't matter :)

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sun 17 Feb, 2008 9:45 PM Quote
freak's version added to the main page.

Pages Previous 1...23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:01 PM