Baby Fran
Baby Fran Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 8:39 PM Quote
Yeah but it is over 11 years!

Re: AIWTDIR - Video at Barrowlands
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 8:53 PM Quote
Baby Fran wrote:
Yeah but it is over 11 years!

Still...it's 47 shows!!!! Travis have been my favorite band for..hmm...eight years and I've been to two shows. Hopefully I'll get to more than one when they come back to the U.S. next summer.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:03 PM Quote
Baby Fran wrote:
Yeah its Paul next to me.

Haha, yeah it is me. So many times that day people coming over to me going "You're Paul aren't you..." without actually telling me who the hell they were. Mildy confusing i can assure you!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:14 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Baby Fran wrote:

Haha, yeah it is me. So many times that day people coming over to me going "You're Paul aren't you..." without actually telling me who the hell they were. Mildy confusing i can assure you!

You're famous Paul! :P
LOL! That would freak me out a bit too I suppose.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 10:19 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Baby Fran wrote:

You know I was gonna do that, but never got around to it! And I'm sure I would have forgotten to say who I were, as we all know so well who you are ;) Aw well, I'll come up and say hi the next time I find myself at a Travis concert in Scotland ;)

Btw, love the video. I'm uploading some of mine as well, but mostly I only film parts of the songs cause I want to be able to enjoy the gig while I'm there :) Got lotsa photos though.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 7:34 AM Quote
I think that video is awesome - Love watching that again Cheers!

spid
spid Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 11:51 AM Quote
You must have been stood right in front of me - i'm sure that's the view i had but from a row further back. Cracking video - great sound!

Actually just looked it through again and i think i was right behind Paul C (from what everyone says - big tall guy with curly blond hair?) so not right behind you but near. When Andy goes crowd surfing i get to see my hubby and my arms for a little while - it seemed to last a lot longer in real life! SOOO exciting!

caz b
caz b Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 11:08 PM Quote
Brilliant! thanks for that, had my camera ready then me and my hubby ended up holding Andy up, so no pics but a fab memory!

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 11:26 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Baby Fran wrote:

Lol I saw u but didn't get chance to talk 2 u either.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:33 AM