Travis

Re: The Alcoholic Thread or
moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:48 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
moominbadger wrote:
Ah, ta for the sympathy guys! I have to try and look down a microscope for a few hours tomorrow which is not good with a hangover. Who on earth goes for a bloody smear test at christmas, I ask yeh? There's some weirdos out there!

Hahahaha I just spat my drink out there!!!
You study smear tests? What's that like as a job?

It's an er....interesting job..if not rather digusting at times!

Haha, must have missed that particular episode of EastEnders Dubz, classic! Apparently when Coronation St ran a storyline around Alma (or somebody!) getting cervical cancer there was a huuuuugggeeeee rush of people going for smear tests and all the labs in the country couldn't quite cope with the demand. Bloody soap operas.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:55 PM Quote
Wooo my dad just got me Bailey's ice-cream =) Happy daze!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:57 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

I've half a bottle in the fridge but I bought it for someone special so I'd better not drink it... yet

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:59 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

I've half a bottle in the fridge but I bought it for someone special so I'd better not drink it... yet

Dubz

Half a bottle... you've already had some? Ugh the texture of this ice-cream's horrible, forgot thats why I dont eat it.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 11:02 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Dubz

Half a bottle... you've already had some? Ugh the texture of this ice-cream's horrible, forgot thats why I dont eat it.

Nah, someone special left it here for next time she visits

Dubz

*edit* plus I've 3/4 bottle of Jameson, 2 Cans of Draught Guinness, 2 Bottles of Red and 2 Bottles of White.... you do the math ;p

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 18 Jan, 2011 8:03 PM Quote
Home made Hot Whiskey,

My own special recipe.

Dubz

eta: I've just re-read this thread, very amusing in places but take note of the dates, 5 pages in one evening (3 hours) !!!

mili
mili Posted Tue 18 Jan, 2011 10:11 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Home made Hot Whiskey,

My own special recipe.

Dubz

eta: I've just re-read this thread, very amusing in places but take note of the dates, 5 pages in one evening !!!

I wonder why I didn't participate? It was my birthday, so surely I had something to drink ;^) Probably not anywhere near the internet.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 19 Jan, 2011 9:46 PM Quote
It is Fucking freezing ootside, so I'm having a Hot Whiskey, which will probably be followed by several Jamie & Cokes in a steady flow.

Dubz

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Thu 20 Jan, 2011 1:05 PM Quote
...coffee, sorry...but will have a glass of red wine tonight, all very sensible UNFORTUNATELY...bugger!!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 20 Jan, 2011 1:47 PM Quote
Teachers Whiskey (Scotch) with Coke.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 20 Jan, 2011 5:24 PM Quote
Manky Guinness in the Pub downstairs least I don't have far to fall home.

http://assets0.ratemyarea.com/assets/0004/4306/DSC02598_medium.JPG?1227814292http://dublin.ratemyarea.com/assets/0004/4302/DSC02590_medium.JPG

The door at the front of that white van is my front door the door at the back of the van is the door to the pub, the other picture is the side entrance, classy joint eh ?!!!

Dubz

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 20 Jan, 2011 9:17 PM Quote
I am drinking a Miller. I'm quite enjoying it actually, and I don't even like beer. In fact, it's pathetic, i'm only drinking it cos it reminds of someone. Who I hate at the moment. Argh.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 20 Jan, 2011 9:47 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
I am drinking a Miller. I'm quite enjoying it actually, and I don't even like beer. In fact, it's pathetic, i'm only drinking it cos it reminds of someone. Who I hate at the moment. Argh.

Kinda difficult to drink to forget if you drink a brand that reminds you of someone.

I'm quite hammered at this stage, drank the last of the whiskey and have moved on to the Karpackie emergency Polish beer in the fridge. Still have a wee bit poitin if needed.

Dubz

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 20 Jan, 2011 11:15 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
fenchurch wrote:

Kinda difficult to drink to forget if you drink a brand that reminds you of someone.

I'm quite hammered at this stage, drank the last of the whiskey and have moved on to the Karpackie emergency Polish beer in the fridge. Still have a wee bit poitin if needed.

Dubz

I know. I'm an idiot. Its the only thing we have in the house though. I've never actually tried poitin. Must change that at some point, seeing as how I am Irish and all.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 20 Jan, 2011 11:31 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
fenchurch wrote:

Dubz

I know. I'm an idiot. Its the only thing we have in the house though. I've never actually tried poitin. Must change that at some point, seeing as how I am Irish and all.

You're not an idiot, you just care.

Be very careful with poitin, I've just had one and I'm having difficulty seeing.

Dubz

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] All Times BST Current Time 12:17 PM