Travis

Re: You know you're a realy crazy Travis fan When...
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:00 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
... you stay up until 4 am adding santa hats to your photos with Neil & Dougie... (for the record, I always stay up this late when I'm on vacations, but not doing this :oP)

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3623/neiljulinavidad2007nn0.jpg http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1802/julidougiealenavidad200oe2.jpg

omg that is the cutest thing!!! silly of me to think you only did the one of you and andy! haha

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:06 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Fifth sign: you are very happy to read these threads and see there are people nuttier than you!

I'm very happy too!!! Who could be the nuttier of all of us???

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:09 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Second sign: you start posting on their message board- something you've never done before in your life.

Fifth sign: you are very happy to read these threads and see there are people nuttier than you!

those two would totally be on my list anne! hahaha

and according to one of my non-travis loving peeps here's what i'm supposed to fill the blank in with:::

....when you see them six times in a year and wait to meet them after a gig?

edit: after each gig! haha except coachella.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:18 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

....when you see them six times in a year and wait to meet them after a gig?

edit: after each gig! haha except coachella.

Who wouldn't want to do that?? xD

Ok, I don't want to be the nuttiest one *runs*

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:19 PM Quote
... you post a comment every single day on Fran's myspace page even when you don't really have the time to do it, just to see his face when you tell him that you're who post those comments... here's the video How happy looks Fran, and how stupid I sound.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:22 PM Quote

Ok, I don't want to be the nuttiest one *runs*

You better run because you're the closest person to win that prize, hahaha. *Runs too*

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:24 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
... you post a comment every single day on Fran's myspace page even when you don't really have the time to do it, just to see his face when you tell him that you're who post those comments... here's the video How happy looks Fran, and how stupid I sound.

That's SOOO sweet Al!!!! I can barely hear you speaking so I don't notice the "stupidity" :o)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:29 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:

That's SOOO sweet Al!!!! I can barely hear you speaking so I don't notice the "stupidity" :o)

What a relief!!! Then my "stupidity" is almost unnoticed *blushes*.

magda_travisD
magda_travisD Posted Wed 19 Dec, 2007 10:40 PM Quote
...when you go to the mall and Travis is in the radio.. and you start to sing with all your heart and don't care about the ugly looks that people gave you for being singing like a crazy person.

...when after seeing them live you start to cry because you can´t believe that your dream came true.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2354/2123760176_62a778ff6e.jpg?v=0
this picture is very embarrassing.

(ouch! sorry about my english :B)

magda_travisD
magda_travisD Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 4:43 AM Quote
scummy wrote:
Nikki wrote:
gaby wrote:
* when a girl (*ahem* a the killers fan) is sinking her nails in your arm and screaming shut up, but you just look at her and smile because Fran is starting to play "love will come through"

Someone dug their fingernails in your skin and told you to shut up?!!? :O WTF? That's awful! Were you just singing along? Uh..hello...that's what you do at a concert!

oh really??? ok, I don't wanna say the killers fans are bad people, not all I guess, but that really sucks! I remember when travis arrived at the airpot, there were at least 40 travis fans, so everything could have been really nice and calm, but nooo some killers fans (really killers) got in our way asking 'who's that?, who's that?' and we were like 'that's dougie', and they went to take a picture with him, even before us travis fans! wtf! and then at the show they wouldn't let travis fans stay in the first line, knowing that the killers were not going to play yet, not for a while at least, hellooouuu??? ok, that's all i needed to say xD

on the airpot the killers fans had the worst behavior!
i mean, we just wanted to talk to Travis and get some sings and pics, but those people (that din't even know the name of Travis members, one girl asked me 'what's his name?.. I told her 'Fran' and she started to scream 'Frank!' ¬¬) were scraming and pushing...
Temselves, minutes before Travis arraived, told me 'we are going to stay calm so you can talk with them' but nooo, they never did that... thay were just disturbing in that beautiful moment that we (Travis Fans) wanted to enjoy.
=(
At the concert the same thing... The president of the The Killers FanClub told me that they were going to stay back when Travis were playing and then we were going to switch places when The Killers came out... but i didn' see that coming >:(

I don't wanna say that the killers are bad people too, but... thay could be a little more thoughtful

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 5:10 AM Quote
magda_travisD wrote:

i mean, we just wanted to talk to Travis and get some sings and pics, but those people (that din't even know the name of Travis members, one girl asked me 'what's his name?.. I told her 'Fran' and she started to scream 'Frank!' ¬¬) were scraming and pushing...

Haha, that happened to me too at the show. "What's his name??" "Dougie", "DANNYYYYY! DANNYYYYYYYY!" xD

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 1:10 PM Quote
magda_travisD wrote:

Haha, that happened to me too at the show. "What's his name??" "Dougie", "DANNYYYYY! DANNYYYYYYYY!" xD

Grr...
At least the boys would think that those crazy girls were calling someone else... xD!

mishus
mishus Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 4:08 PM Quote
great topic!! i finally feel that it's normall, how i'm mad about travis:) and i must agree nearly with all...
AND...when you are sooooo jealous on everyone who has seen them live:((

CelliMylene
CelliMylene Posted Thu 20 Dec, 2007 9:05 PM Quote
When you sit in a tree outside the concert-tent freezing and hiding from the guards just to hear their concert? ^^

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 6:45 AM Quote
CelliMylene wrote:
When you sit in a tree outside the concert-tent freezing and hiding from the guards just to hear their concert? ^^

LOL! Awww...it's really funny...but kind of sad at the same time, seeing as how you couldn't get tickets! :(

Did this happen recently?

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:29 PM