Travis

Claes in Travis Family?
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 11:04 PM Quote
Like you have noticed, Claes has accompanied Travis playing the keyboards in his last tour, however he has won the heart of many of travis fans... The famous shout of "Claes, Claes, Claes" is something that will stay with us forever!

And knowing his keyboardists' careers: Jeremy Procter, Jason Falkner, Adam Wakeman (No Nick, he´s Andy´s master xD)

Would y'all like Claes to stay with travis as another member?

Personally i would like Claes to stay as a member of travis' band, he has the charisma and the profile to be one of them

Edit: The question is if you would like Claes to be the official keyboardist, not just one of the members...

Re: Claes in Travis Family?
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 11:12 PM Quote
It sure seems like the band loves him and he really has won over the fans, but I don't think it would make sense to officially add him as a band member because there aren't really that many Travis songs that require him on keyboard...are there? I mean, it would be cool to make him their official keyboardist for tours and stuff...but an official new member of Travis...I don't know!!! Good topic though...tough question!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 11:38 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
It sure seems like the band loves him and he really has won over the fans, but I don't think it would make sense to officially add him as a band member because there aren't really that many Travis songs that require him on keyboard...are there? I mean, it would be cool to make him their official keyboardist for tours and stuff...but an official new member of Travis...I don't know!!! Good topic though...tough question!

i think you're right and i explained it wrong.

The question is if you would like Claes to be the official keyboardist, not just one of the members...

Thanks anyway Nikki n_n´

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 11:59 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:

The question is if you would like jorge to be the official keyboardist, not just one of the members...

Jorge?? xD
I thought you were talking about Claes!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 12:02 AM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:

The question is if you would like jorge to be the official keyboardist, not just one of the members...

Jorge?? xD

JOrge??

i don´t said that!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 12:14 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:

:S

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 12:39 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
Nikki wrote:

The question is if you would like Claes to be the official keyboardist, not just one of the members...

Thanks anyway Nikki n_n´

So... i have no idea!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 12:59 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Thanks anyway Nikki n_n´

So... i have no idea!

Gremlins! :O

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 1:17 AM Quote
Well, I'm agree with Nikki... Claes is awesome, but I don't think that he become a Travis member...

Good topic.

killer queen
killer queen Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 2:29 AM Quote
I just saw your picture Yulia, is really nice...

(and good about changing the name, hahaha)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 2:39 AM Quote
killer queen wrote:
I just saw your picture Yulia, is really nice...

(and good about changing the name, hahaha)

TWT Red Alert!!!

Flood, flood, flood!!!! xD

Anyone knows who was the 1st. travis keyboardist? (i think was Jeremy)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 3:11 AM Quote
I can't recall the names of any of the other keyboardists. I just know Claes because the guys made him such a big part of the show.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 5:22 PM Quote
Yulia Nox wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:

Jorge?? xD

LOL!!! Jorgeee xDDD

I think Claes is a great musician, so it'd be nice if he was the official keyboardist.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 6:51 PM Quote
It would be nice if he stayed, but I think he'd be a bit of a spare part. Maybe they could come up with a few piano parts to reinvigorate old songs!

Trevis
Trevis Posted Mon 03 Dec, 2007 9:03 PM Quote
Why not? Why yes?
It's the same I think. However, maybe he has his own career and he don't want to be a definitive Travis member.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:04 AM