Travis

Re: Project Runway!
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 17 Jul, 2008 4:22 AM Quote
Shame on those folks who used tablecloths. Except for the lady who used the yellow ones and used the produced.

I thought Tim Gunn was going to cry when he got to the 4th dude who used a checkered table cloth.

Austin Scarlett looked fabulous.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 6:07 AM Quote
Lindsey wants to punch Suede in the face.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 6:18 AM Quote
Lauren agrees with Lindsey.

This is season is so bleh. Oh well, all good things must come to an end.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 6:20 AM Quote
TK23 wrote:

My favorite so far has been Season 3- "where's Andrae?", Tim and Santino were priceless, and I loved Daniel Vosovic.

That was season 2. When Chloe won.

Season 3 was the one where Jeffrey won

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 3:37 PM Quote
Anne agrees with the Lindsey and Lauren that Suede is in need of a slap. Anne thought his dress was interesting but not enough to warrant crazy behavior like talking about yourself in the third person.

Anne would also like to punch Blaine in the face. Anne wishes leather woman would stop complaining that she has to use other fabrics besides leather. Anne wonders if she understands she is on a show and not just designing for herself?

But Anne still holds out hope that once they weed out some of the weaker people it will get less blah.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 3:51 PM Quote
I need to catch up...:( I feel out of the Project Runway loop! I always miss it!

Moray
Moray Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 4:08 PM Quote
I'm going to submit my avatar for inclusion in the next series

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 4:27 PM Quote
Moray wrote:

They don't normally use male models but they might make an exception once they see the Scotish hotness.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 4:36 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Moray wrote:

They don't normally use male models but they might make an exception once they see the Scotish hotness.

Hahaha...

Remember that one time they used male models and everyone lost they mind!?

That reminds me, speaking of the menswear challenge, some apparently is going to have a, "Carmen moment," next week. Oh no. That means a shirtless model.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 4:44 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
Moray wrote:

Hahaha...

That reminds me, speaking of the menswear challenge, some apparently is going to have a, "Carmen moment," next week. Oh no. That means a shirtless model.

Yes it was kind of hilarious the way everyone freaked. Do they never think of men when they're designing??

Excited that someone else will send a half naked model down the runway. Not so much for the nudity but for the drama.

dee
dee Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 5:01 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
Moray wrote:

Hahaha...

i thought it was "carmen miranda" as in fruit on the head and frilly boho skirt?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 5:23 PM Quote
dee wrote:
i thought it was "carmen miranda" as in fruit on the head and frilly boho skirt?

That'd be great too. So last season they had a challenge to make men's wear. I believe it was something for a guy who on the Today Show (a national morning news/entertainment show) to wear.

Carmen, one of the designers, ran out of time and made a suit but no shirt. She sent her model out with a scarf tucked inside a jacket. It was pretty bad.

dee
dee Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 5:32 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
dee wrote:

That'd be great too. So last season they had a challenge to make men's wear. I believe it was something for a guy who on the Today Show (a national morning news/entertainment show) to wear.

Carmen, one of the designers, ran out of time and made a suit but no shirt. She sent her model out with a scarf tucked inside a jacket. It was pretty bad.

*spoiler alert*
if you look at wikipedia it gives a list of upcoming challenges and guest judges.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
dee wrote:

It might be that Dee. We'll see next week. I thought she said someone was going to have a Carmen moment.

brenda_94_56
brenda_94_56 Posted Thu 24 Jul, 2008 10:21 PM Quote
GOSH I LOVE THAT SHOW !!!!!!!!!!

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:48 PM