Travis

Project Runway!
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 4:02 AM Quote
... is back bitches! I was so surprised last week when I got to my cousins house and it was on. It's on again tonite. Anyone else excited?

Re: Project Runway!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 4:08 AM Quote
MEEEEEE!

I love that show!

MAKE IT WORK! :D

craftycathy
craftycathy Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 4:11 AM Quote
Me too!

I love love loved Elisa's design this week. Last weeks was a bit crazy with it "poohing fabric" and all.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 4:18 AM Quote
craftycathy wrote:
Me too!

I love love loved Elisa's design this week. Last weeks was a bit crazy with it "poohing fabric" and all.

Cathy, I love your picture with Dougie! Speaking of fashion, he's rocking three different stripe patterns! :)

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 4:24 AM Quote
So happy it is back. I've pretty much been watching the marathon all day long, nursing my sore throat and achy legs from last night!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 4:28 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
So happy it is back. I've pretty much been watching the marathon all day long, nursing my soar throat and achy legs from last night!

That's exactly how I feel after Travis shows. Pogoing is a workout man! Did you write a review yet Linds? I'll have to check it out if ya did...I'm off to bed now, though. Have a good Thanksgiving everyone. Mmmmm turkey & stuffing.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 4:32 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
So happy it is back. I've pretty much been watching the marathon all day long, nursing my soar throat and achy legs from last night!

That's exactly how I feel after Travis shows. Pogoing is a workout man! Did you write a review yet Linds? I'll have to check it out if ya did...I'm off to bed now, though. Have a good Thanksgiving everyone. Mmmmm turkey & stuffing.

I know Lauren mention somewhere about a Mexico sized set-list and I don't think I would be able to pogo at the end of that. I'm just starting my review...will post soon and pictures and video on Fri. Happy Thanksgiving

2bm
2bm Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 11:59 PM Quote
I LOVE that show *O* but here, season 3 hasn't ended yet.. =( I can't wait to see who wins!! (don't tell me! xD)

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 12:05 AM Quote
craftycathy wrote:
Me too!

That woman is so from another planet! I thought she was gonna win this one, the dress was gorgeous and the cape was nice too actually. I'm not sure about the spitting thing though :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 2:22 AM Quote
Excited to a shameful degree about this show. I love Tim Gunn.
I want him to be my own personal gay father figure.

Elisa is a bowl full of crazy. Scratch that. A big ass cauldron full of spitting-to-measure-fabric crazy. But last week's dress was gorgeous from the front. As was this week's.
But were they not the same color???

I don't know how long she'll last if she can't sew.

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Mon 26 Nov, 2007 1:35 AM Quote
2bm wrote:
I LOVE that show *O* but here, season 3 hasn't ended yet.. =( I can't wait to see who wins!! (don't tell me! xD)

Yeah, here too.
The next week is the last chapter of the season 3, but I know who wins... (He's awesome).

I have a tee that designs jeffrey... says "Sex, drugs and Tim Gunn" jajaa I love it.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 8:36 AM Quote
"I love Asians. Asians are fierce."
- Christian Siriano

that's all I gotta say about Wednesday's episode. Totally made my night. FOR REAL.

scummy
scummy Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 1:26 PM Quote
season 3 haha, CHILE SUCKS! i hate being chilean xD
thank god internet exists (L) i'm so glad jeffrey won, he was my favourite, I hated laura, vincent, angela, everyone xD nah, really it was funny to see how they fought about stupid stuff, haha like season 2 xD 'where's my chifon?!' xD tim gunn rooooocks! carry on peeople, carry on xD

i love it, i really do... i love people&arts channel :P

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 2:12 PM Quote
waaaaaaaaa scummy! I see all day people and arts xD In that channel put a lot of tv shows from de BBC... ^^'

jejejeje is great!

last night was the final of Project runway season II... Jeffrey's collection was AWESOME!

Somebody has "swing", a song of Lifter, the Jeffreys band? Is in my space, but I want to download it... please n.n

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/Catherinedel/large__18_10_2006_15_14_921090475_l.jpg

Kiss! ♥

2bm
2bm Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 2:17 PM Quote
YESsssss jeffrey jeffrey!! (L) I was so happy last night when they announced the winner!!

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:02 PM