Travis

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
Moray
Moray Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 3:12 PM Quote
HOCKEYTOWN USA!!!!!

On a tangent, I always played the Red Wings on NHL 2k5 for the XboX. I even have a Steve Yzerman, number 19 replica captains jersey with the 2002 Stanley Cup final badge embroidered on it! Pwesome!

th74
th74 Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 3:14 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Yes! My bump breathed some life into the thread
Esteban I hope you make your way here!

Anyone else here taking the MegaBus?

I may MegaBus it, depending. I'll get there whatever way possilbe!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
HOCKEYTOWN USA!!!!!

On a tangent, I always played the Red Wings on NHL 2k5 for the XboX. I even have a Steve Yzerman, number 19 replica captains jersey with the 2002 Stanley Cup final badge embroidered on it! Pwesome!

Ahhhh, the Captain! At least he used to be. Love the Wings!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
HOCKEYTOWN USA!!!!!

You probably don't know but you just scored major points with Nikki.

Oskari
Oskari Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 3:44 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:
HOCKEYTOWN USA!!!!!

Ahhhh, the Captain! At least he used to be. Love the Wings!

I used to be a fan too...but now there are too many swedes...and only one finnish player...so i had to change to another team:D

th74
th74 Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 3:53 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
HOCKEYTOWN USA!!!!!

I also love the Red Wings, and Steve Y is my favorite player of all time. I didn't know the Wings had such a boardie fan group.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 3:56 PM Quote
th74 wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:
HOCKEYTOWN USA!!!!!

I also love the Red Wings, and Steve Y is my favorite player of all time. I didn't know the Wings had such a boardie fan group.

i fear for my life if I switched to the Sharks

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:04 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Yes! My bump breathed some life into the thread
Esteban I hope you make your way here!

Anyone else here taking the MegaBus?

You and me both. Need to work out a few things first, although Mrs Esteban has provisionally stamped my pass.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:05 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
You and me both, lady. Need to work out a few things first, although Mrs Esteban has provisionally stamped my pass.

Will Mrs Esteban not be joining you?

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:07 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Esteban wrote:
You and me both, lady. Need to work out a few things first, although Mrs Esteban has provisionally stamped my pass.

Will Mrs Esteban not be joining you?

I don't think so, she loves the band and that, but probably not enough to go all that way!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:14 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
I don't think so, she loves the band and that, but probably not enough to go all that way!

Yeah but just to take a trip. Of course I don't know if my hubby is going to come either so what am I going on about??

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:22 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Esteban wrote:

Yeah but just to take a trip. Of course I don't know if my hubby is going to come either so what am I going on about??

Think she's going back to Ireland in the summer, so she'd have to cut that trip short to make this one, which I wouldn't expect her to do. Quite like the idea of exploring and stuff on my own too.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:32 PM Quote
Chi-Town here we come! In addition to Detroit, Minneapolis, and KC for me as well.

th74
th74 Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:39 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Chi-Town here we come! In addition to Detroit, Minneapolis, and KC for me as well.

I am always willing to tell visitors the cool things to do while in Minneapolis. I'm sure there are a few of us that would.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:48 PM Quote
usaygdfaugfvsadg WHAT?! How did I miss Red Wing talk? I didn't realize we had such a growing fan club on Travisonline! Moray...I had no cluuue! *high five* I LOVE Steve Yzerman. He's my hero. :)

GO WINGS! Here is my shrine, lol. (Um...ignore the BBMak and Kitty posters...Ric, the She-Devil didn't put those up.) :)

http://i29.tinypic.com/2wc1j11.jpg

Pages Previous 1...15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:05 AM