Travis

ABC: American Boardie Convention
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 8:34 PM Quote
DISCLAIMER: Before everyone jumps on me, I would like to say that it's titled American Boardie Convention because it made a cool acronym. Everyone who can make it is invited. It's an open invitation to ALL BOARDIES as always. And it's going to take place somewhere in the U.S.

Okay, so we've started to get the ball rolling a little. We should start making plans now. There's only so far we can get since we don't know the details of their next American tour.

My vote is for Chicago, or if they play somewhere in Kansas (Lawrence, or Kansas City, doubt Kansas City, they've never EVER played there...). It's centralized.

... and we're off like Gangbusters!

Re: ABC: American Boardie Convention
th74
th74 Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
What a great suggestion. Chicago is a wonderful city, and (a little selfish here) it only takes me about an hour to fly there.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 8:40 PM Quote
1 2 3

have fun you guys !

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
I think I'm the only person left in the Detroit area that's never been to Chicago!! I'm only like a four hour drive away so I'm ALL for it!!! I'll have to drag the boyfriend along for the ride, but he likes Travis...so it's all good.

YAY! I'm so excited! The Michigan show will probably be right before or after. You guys should all come to that one too. Pretty please!!!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 8:59 PM Quote
I think I'm the only person left in the Detroit area that's never been to Chicago!! I'm only like a four hour drive away so I'm ALL for it!!! I'll have to drag the boyfriend along for the ride, but he likes Travis...so it's all good.

YAY! I'm so excited! The Michigan show will probably be right before or after. You guys should all come to that one too. Pretty please!!!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 9:16 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

You know what would also be fun...picking up a total stranger and taking her along, too! I know someone who lives right off of I-94. She's really nice.

th74
th74 Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 9:24 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:

You know what would also be fun...picking up a total stranger and taking her along, too! I know someone who lives right off of I-94. She's really nice.

Hey, I also know someone who lives right off I-94. And I'm really nice, too!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 9:31 PM Quote
Chicago would be plausible for me...my sister lives there. It would be so fun to meet everyone!

So are you the official organizer Lauren?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 9:33 PM Quote
th74 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Oh! Where are you? I'm in Allen Park.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 9:37 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
1 2 3

have fun you guys !

clever use of the Jackson 5 there

th74
th74 Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 9:46 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
th74 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Oh! Where are you? I'm in Allen Park.

I'm in MN, so we're coming from opposite directions, lol. Chicago is in the middle for both of us.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 9:57 PM Quote
th74 wrote:

I'm in MN, so we're coming from opposite directions, lol. Chicago is in the middle for both of us.

Oh, Minnesota. :o( That's too bad, it would have been a swell boardie car pool.

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 9:57 PM Quote
CHICAGO. im IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone know when the tour is going to be next year?

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 9:59 PM Quote
I know I've only seen 4 shows....and had the best seat in the house in Portland...but Chicago was the best show by far...great theater...great crowd...and the band played forever...

mud
mud Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 10:14 PM Quote
Chicago - i'm all for it.
now we'll just have to wait for the Tour Itinerary to be released.

just might be not be until towards the end of the year again when they Tour the States again. I'm hoping its before that though, and usually they do EURO Festivals in the Summer.

we'll find out the dates sooner or later.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:34 PM