Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 4:00 PM Quote
People involved: Nikki, Kristy, Anne, Kayte and Moray

I dreamt that we were at the ABC somewhere in Chicago. We were all hanging out in the hotel room when to our surprise Moray knocks on the door. As far as we knew he wasn't coming. He told us he decided to come and wanted to bring a treat. He gave us a can of cashews. We were all really excited about the cashews!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 6:10 PM Quote
Yay I'm not the only one having dreams because of upcoming concert dates!

People involved: Travis and Anne

My friend and I were at the concert in Berkeley and we had terrible seats. But we randomly saw someone we knew who got sick and give us their seats in the front row! A few seats down was Anne! The opening band was really weird-I don't really remember much about it, but they were not using traditional instruments. Then Travis came on and Fran was not wearing any pants! (I know it is Berkeley Fran, but please wear pants when you come, no offense intended). No one else seemed to notice. The third song they played was WDIAROM and they invited Anne up on stage and Fran and Anne (haha it rhymes) did an amazing duet! Good job Anne! Then after that there was a really long intermission-like two hours long, so everyone left. My friend and I went back to her apartment to wash dishes. We were looking out the kitchen window and saw Fran and Dougie walk by so we had to go out and say hi to them. Dougie told us the reason for all the Dougie bsides at concerts recently was that he lost a bet.
And then my dog woke me up.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 6:11 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
He gave us a can of cashews. We were all really excited about the cashews!

Hahaha. Dreams are so random!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 6:16 PM Quote
haha, Mer that is lovely. Who cares if Moray comes, as long as there are cashews!

And Lindsey, that was amazing! no pants, anne and fran rhyming buddy duets, Dougie losing a bet, washing dishes. Pure gold!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 6:28 PM Quote
Moray was so thoughtful to bring cashews.

Lindsey, that was hilarious. The whole thing. Especially the B-side/losing the bet part.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 6:31 PM Quote
Lindsey...your dream is awesome! I love the duet and bet part too. It's so funny how random dreams can be. The little details crack me up!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 6:59 PM Quote
Haha those dreams are SO funny! Strange thing that most of your dreams seem to involve Moray in some way :P

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 7:07 PM Quote
Hahahaha! Mer and Linds, your dreams are both SO funny! Moray and Cashews, Fran and no pants...good times!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 26 Mar, 2009 2:50 AM Quote

I dreamed that Kayte and Anne were in my room. I was sitting on my bed, and Kayte asked me if I had the denim jacket she had lent me. I felt terrible, because I had forgotten all about it, and I didn't even know where it was! But I lied to Kayte and told her that it was in my closet. Luckily, Anne was there and changed the subject by asking us about an Oasis gig (?).
I woke up really worried, thinking I had to give the denim jacket back to Kayte! It took a while for me to process that I didn't have it :oP.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 26 Mar, 2009 1:36 PM Quote
That's okay Juli, you can keep the jacket.

I had a boardie dream about the ABC a couple nights ago.
Nikki and Kristy were at my house getting set to go to to the ABC, and we all became very sick. Kristy was the sickest of all, and she decided she had to go back home because there was no way she could go to the concert. Nikki decided the same. After they left I suddenly felt much better and decided I'd still go on to Chicago and at least meet up with Anne and the others. Then I found out that when N&K canceled their reservations, they also canceled mine. My bus tickets were canceled, my Travis tickets had been given to someone else, hotel reservation was canceled. So, there I was feeling perfectly fine, but still couldn't go to see Travis. :o(

P.S. Those involved in this dream will realize that I left out certain details.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 26 Mar, 2009 4:02 PM Quote
Juli I'm glad Kayte is letting you keep the jacket but I'm also glad I got your back and changed the subject.

The board in general should be grateful for the details Kayte left out of her dream.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 06 Apr, 2009 3:13 PM Quote
On the way to the ABC, the bus let us off at Monica's house (because Spain is equidistant from Detroit and Chicago??) to use the bathroom. Monica's house was extremely ugly and outdated (sorry, Mon), with olive green shag carpeting and dark brown walls. Monica wasn't home. I went upstairs to use the bathroom and it was located off of a bedroom with just a folding screen instead of a door. Monica's sister (does she have a sister?) came in and told me that I was using the WRONG bathroom and I must be stupid for not realizing that the guest bathroom was down the hall. Then I opened a drawer under the sink and loaded up my purse with stuff that didn't belong to me. The end.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 06 Apr, 2009 4:55 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
On the way to the ABC, the bus let us off at Monica's house (because Spain is equidistant from Detroit and Chicago??) to use the bathroom. Monica's house was extremely ugly and outdated (sorry, Mon), with olive green shag carpeting and dark brown walls. Monica wasn't home. I went upstairs to use the bathroom and it was located off of a bedroom with just a folding screen instead of a door. Monica's sister (does she have a sister?) came in and told me that I was using the WRONG bathroom and I must be stupid for not realizing that the guest bathroom was down the hall. Then I opened a drawer under the sink and loaded up my purse with stuff that didn't belong to me. The end.

Hahahaha! I love your dreams Kayte! NOTE to all sharing a room with Kayte: Watch your belongings! :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 06 Apr, 2009 6:40 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Hahahaha! I love your dreams Kayte! NOTE to all sharing a room with Kayte: Watch your belongings! :)

LOL! That's great, Kayte! Your She-Devil side comes out in your dreams. ;)

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 06 Apr, 2009 7:42 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Lucky you all don't have to come over to my place to use a bathroom :p I don't have a sister, I have a brother, but I'm sure he would have tell you the same thing lmao. What did you steal, by the way? :D

Pages Previous 1...18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:12 PM