monkey Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 3:27 AM Quote
(sorry if this has been posted before)

Magne F - You Don’t Have To Change

Magne F: vocals, acoustic & electric guitar
Andy Dunlop: electric guitar
Martin Terefe: bass, electric guitar
Frode Lamoy: drums

"Past perfect future tense" Album Review
Magne Furuholmen, a.k.a. Magne F, is well known for being the songwriter of the famous band A-Ha, within he was the author of international hits such as ''Take On Me'' and sold more than 32 million albums through the world. As thrilling as amazing, this last album ''Past Perfect Future Tense'', including 12 melodic and bewitching jewels, is one of his mostbeautiful creation.Surrounded with well known artists such as Andy Dunlop (Travis guitarist), Guy Berrymen(Coldplay bassist), Will Champion (Coldplay drummer) or even Ed Harcourt, Magne F comes to light with his real identity, touching and sincere, giving to this album a rare and poignant unity.

i don't have a link to the song but it is on itunes, the song isn't on his myspace but i'll add the link for the hell of it
http://www.myspace.com/MagneF

Re: You Don’t Have To Change
mili
mili Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 11:43 AM Quote
Thanks for the link, sounds nice. Is Andy involved with other tracks, too?
Our local iTunes store doesn't recognice Magne F. :^P

BettyPekker
BettyPekker Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 11:51 AM Quote
thanks

cornax
cornax Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 3:34 PM Quote
I can't believe I never thought to post that here as I am a HUGE Magne F fan (from my a-ha-lovin' teen years). I even asked Andy about it when I met him in July. He said Magne was a "cool guy". Hee hee! Past Perfect Future Tense is a gorgeous album and worth owning by any Travis fan (Magne is a big Travis fan himself...)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:47 AM