Travis

Seattle, WA - 17Nov07
MemphisQueen
MemphisQueen Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 10:03 AM Quote
So this time I still had a crappy balcony seat, but managed to sneak my way down to the front row! So, the videos are much better :)

Good Feeling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dq8vw0EXVs
(i covered up the mic but it's still really loud, I gotta work on this....I have a new camera - literally like two days old - and still learning how to work it. sorry!)

20 - Unplugged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2OMXn5UMc
(this one makes up for the crappy out of focus far away one from vancouver - but beware, fran talks a LOT at the beginning and the guitar is still kinda loud)

Baby One More Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNf2u0Ox5ZM
(never gets old)

Re: Seattle, WA - 17Nov07
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 10:21 AM Quote
Hooray! That was fast... thanks for being my partner in crime down on the floor. I had an awesome time with you!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 4:02 PM Quote
Thank you SO much for these! Can't wait to read all your reviews from the show!

laffer
laffer Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 4:36 PM Quote
We are going to the show in Portland Oregon tonight. Our daughter's boyfriend is Travis's sound man. We are so excited to go. have never been but I know it will be good. And the Chrystal Ballroom is a wonderful venue. Hey Fran and guys of the band... will be fun to meet you all tonight. Looking forward to it. Thank you so much... so far the music we have heard from your videos is great!!

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 5:18 PM Quote
Thanks for posting these. The quality is great :)
I'm hoping Fran will play 20 unplugged in Glasgow, cause I haven't heard it live yet, and it's such a beautiful song.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 5:34 PM Quote
Thanks for posting these! So how did you guys sneak down to the front? And did security give you guys any problems with your cameras?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 6:50 PM Quote
Eww, you can hear me singing on Good Feeling...

MemphisQueen
MemphisQueen Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 10:29 PM Quote
hhahahahahaha. that;s why i just mouth the words :)

Just arrived in Portland and it's going to be a long night....I know many of you are the same, but I'm one of those people who set their life to music. Today's song is aptly, "Why Does it Always Rain on me?"

cold, rainy, and I'm not a fan of the Crystal Ballroom....i'll let you know how it goes.

(ps - we literally ran down when they weren't looking to get in and then squatted right at the stage and refused to move! since travis is taper friendly, we had no problems with cameras, thank god!)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 11:26 PM Quote
Hey, I might see you tonite! Cross your fingers! This time I'll promise not to sing as loud.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 1:35 AM Quote
Damn you are quick! Fantastic! Good meeting ya!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:08 PM