Travis

Touring with Starsailor
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 12:39 PM Quote
Or so I hear? How had I managed to not notice that?

Anyway, if this has been posted before, sorry. If not, here are some pictures from the Starsailor forum. What are Fran and Andy wearing? lol

Re: Touring with Starsailor
Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 2:33 PM Quote
Boxing robes? Silly lads.

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 4:33 PM Quote
Looks like the boxing gear they wore for their Rocky entrance.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 6:30 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

Aaaah, I see what they meant now! Did they wear them on the UK tour? I definitely missed the outfits if they did :(

imkatatonic
imkatatonic Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 8:55 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

http://www.goodsouls.org.uk/ssphotos/southamerica153.jpg

Oh Fran, as funny as always =)

imkatatonic
imkatatonic Posted Sat 17 Nov, 2007 9:00 PM Quote
Double post :S

gaby
gaby Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 12:49 AM Quote
Nice pics!! :-)
Starsailor gave a great show in Buenos Aires, it seems they enjoyed the beef and the wine...
I like the funny pic with the Maradona look-alike
Thanks for sharing the link

Xgirl
Xgirl Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 12:59 AM Quote
gaby wrote:
Nice pics!! :-)
Starsailor gave a great show in Buenos Aires, it seems they enjoyed the beef and the wine...
I like the funny pic with the Maradona look-alike
Thanks for sharing the link

and Chile too

TALIA
TALIA Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:00 AM Quote
imkatatonic wrote:
deebee wrote:

http://www.goodsouls.org.uk/ssphotos/southamerica153.jpg

Oh Fran, as funny as always =)

LOL!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 3:21 AM Quote
great photo! HAHA!

mayfly
mayfly Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 9:59 AM Quote
I went to Starsailor concert yesterday. Astonishing stage. I'm still out of mind. Definitely deserve to be my 2nd favourite band. When can I see my 1st favourite band, then? hmmmmmmmm,,,,

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:04 PM Quote
mayfly wrote:
I went to Starsailor concert yesterday. Astonishing stage. I'm still out of mind. Definitely deserve to be my 2nd favourite band. When can I see my 1st favourite band, then? hmmmmmmmm,,,,

I've been meaning to buy the first two albums for ages (I got the latest in special DVD edition for £2.99 off Amazon - bargain of the year!), but I don't really want to pay full price because they've been out for years :( I might just take the plunge at some point anyway.
Did Starsailor play any new songs? Their boardies seem to like 'Tell Me It's Not Over'.

mayfly
mayfly Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 6:04 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

I've been meaning to buy the first two albums for ages (I got the latest in special DVD edition for £2.99 off Amazon - bargain of the year!), but I don't really want to pay full price because they've been out for years :( I might just take the plunge at some point anyway.
Did Starsailor play any new songs? Their boardies seem to like 'Tell Me It's Not Over'.

They played two new songs. 'Boy in waiting' and 'Tell me it's not over'. Both are ok but not brilliant really. If you need the bootleg, PM me. Actually I've been out of mind since the gig and listened to their songs all the time, not Travis at all.(sorry Travis!!) James played live far too much better than I knew him on DVDs. I even worried what if my 1st favourite band Travis play worse than the 2nd. hehe~~~

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 6:15 PM Quote
I like the pope picture in the background.

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 02 Dec, 2007 8:01 PM Quote
mayfly wrote:
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

They played two new songs. 'Boy in waiting' and 'Tell me it's not over'. Both are ok but not brilliant really. If you need the bootleg, PM me. Actually I've been out of mind since the gig and listened to their songs all the time, not Travis at all.(sorry Travis!!) James played live far too much better than I knew him on DVDs. I even worried what if my 1st favourite band Travis play worse than the 2nd. hehe~~~

Starsailor better than Travis? Oooo, you're a brave person for saying so here! ;)

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:37 AM