Travis

Re: I MET THE BAND!!!!! but.....
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:47 AM Quote
TALIA wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

and "i came in trough" what a long name lol, yes, i was afraid to be very nervous, fortunately i wasn't that nervous, i was shocked XD, but at least that short moment was great, and the concert was amazing!! i'm looking for the next gig next year! hope i can have more luck next year :)

I wll put the photo they took to us, as soon as fialcero send it to me! :)

Jesus, it was really nice to meet you ;) you're a very nice person.. and I'm soooo glad to know that you met them.. even if it was quick and not as you might have thought it was gonna be, but hey.. you were lucky!!!
It's sooo sad you couldn't meet them after the gig, I tried to call you! really!
I hope you get the chance to meet them again next year! ;) I met them again yesterday and it was nice :)
viste la pulserita de México? adivina quien se la dio a Fran jajaja se portó divino otra vez conmigo.. su "Hey Talia" no tiene precio ;)

Hey Talia! i'm really glad to have met you too! you rulz! too :), yes, haha after a long time without haven't met them, i remember on agust 2nd, when i even knew where they was, the problem, is that i live on toluca, and this chance that i have, was great, pity of the short moment thpugh.
I'm glad for you that you have see them again, you're really a lucky girl, i'm happy for that! :) I hope we can see us again next year :) thanks talia!:)
Tu le diste la pulserita!? wow jaja, eres genial! :) que padre por ti, me alegro mucho! :)

Somewhere Else wrote:
Quote: "Andy was the first one, and i was in blank again "Quote

Thats so funny J.I am a bit like that heehee . Then I usually say something really daft and out of context , Like, how is your budgie?

Anyway , glad to met them at last and achieved your goal :-)

haham yes, hey! a long time no talking to you, how are you been!? yes, i was like in shock, but it was really short time, there was no chatting :( thanks

alison_carroll wrote:
I didn't expect to meet the band! which I will make as a good highlight of this year!

wow! you're a lucky girl too, i like your pics, they're great.

Now, here's mine, you can see my shocked face, XD, i'm the boy on the rightside (of course, haha, beside the band, there's no other mine, just me XD) i look like 16 years old, but i'm almost 21 :s
I don't know if you read it before, but, i love that shirt, because, my name is Jesus Ivan, and it's interesting, that my first two letters of my first name (JE) and the last words of my second name (AN) haha
here it is:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g107/jesusaremus/travis62E2.jpg

Natasa
Natasa Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 12:04 PM Quote
Look at the 6th picture of the mobile photos you posted Jesus:it's Dougie behind Fran and it seems like Fran's hair has grown..a lot,haha!

Yes,that's my silly comment from all your review :P

Nah,it was great you had the chance to attend a secong gig AND see the band!It was stupid you weren't allowed to use your camera but nevermind..it was Travis and you had a great time! :-D

killer queen
killer queen Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 3:33 PM Quote
i'm gonna cry! Talia asked me that day for you and later I asked her about you and she told me you had been there but that you left, I wanted to meet you... anyway!!
Maybe you saw me running... I didn't have a ticket until like 20 minutes before we got into the place.
But the point is: I wanted to meet you, but it's ok, maybe next time!
PS. I was wearing a green t-shirt (you will know if you actually saw me or it was somebody else)

I'm (still) so happy!!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 12:10 AM Quote
Natasa wrote:
Look at the 6th picture of the mobile photos you posted Jesus:it's Dougie behind Fran and it seems like Fran's hair has grown..a lot,haha!

Yes,that's my silly comment from all your review :P

Nah,it was great you had the chance to attend a secong gig AND see the band!It was stupid you weren't allowed to use your camera but nevermind..it was Travis and you had a great time! :-D

yes, haha i look at tat photo and it was funny, haha fran with a short afro! XD
Thanks Natasa, yes, i spend a great time there! it was amazing, but pity of the short time about the meeting :(, however it was great.

killer queen wrote:
i'm gonna cry! Talia asked me that day for you and later I asked her about you and she told me you had been there but that you left, I wanted to meet you... anyway!!
Maybe you saw me running... I didn't have a ticket until like 20 minutes before we got into the place.
But the point is: I wanted to meet you, but it's ok, maybe next time!
PS. I was wearing a green t-shirt (you will know if you actually saw me or it was somebody else)

I'm (still) so happy!!

that's bad, don't worry, next time will be, yes, it was you, i remembered you because of yor photos, so, and i thought you realy looke like a girl of 20, not more, and you wre with a friend of you, and walking kind of fast.
i told you, you were allowed o enter the gig, and great to hear you entered, that's pretty nice! it as a very great gig! :)

killer queen
killer queen Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 12:59 AM Quote
yeah! it was great!! 20 was breath-taking...

I knew I don't look older, but I was getting just to it... people take me for a more serious person... hahaha!

And the girl was bogusblue... now you know her too.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:01 AM Quote
killer queen wrote:
I knew I don't look older, but I was getting just to it... people take me for a more serious person... hahaha!

But you're not, hahaha!!

Yes, I am bogusblue!

Xgirl
Xgirl Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:02 AM Quote
wow Je-An nice picture *jealous*
and yep, you look like a little boy hehehe

killer queen
killer queen Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:36 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
killer queen wrote:

But you're not, hahaha!!

Yes, I am bogusblue!

I know.... hahaha! how are you??

Buffsak
Buffsak Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:54 AM Quote
i hate u * o *

while u where with the guys with ur wtf face i was alone jajajajajaa very sad XD.
i'll cut myself (coff coff jajajaj) if the next time i dont meet them......jajajajajajajajajajajajaja how EMO sounded that?. We have the pen that Andy used to sign ur ticket.....and i drank from the watter he threw...now i have super guitarristic powers....!!!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 2:06 AM Quote
killer queen wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
killer queen wrote:

But you're not, hahaha!!

Yes, I am bogusblue!

I know.... hahaha! how are you??

I've been better (just kidding). I'm fine, just a little sad after all the excitement with Travis (and Nick, of course), I want so bad that they come back again, don't you think the same?

How's going school?

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 2:12 AM Quote
Buffsak wrote:
i hate u * o *

while u where with the guys with ur wtf face i was alone jajajajajaa very sad XD.
i'll cut myself (coff coff jajajaj) if the next time i dont meet them......jajajajajajajajajajajajaja how EMO sounded that?. We have the pen that Andy used to sign ur ticket.....and i drank from the watter he threw...now i have super guitarristic powers....!!!

Hahaha, I can see how angry you are, but I'm sure you'll meet them next time, don't worry about it and please DON'T cut yourself!!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 1:57 AM Quote
killer queen wrote:
yeah! it was great!! 20 was breath-taking...

Haha, with me people says "How old are you?" and i say "20" and i look they're shocked faces and then toldme "I thought you were 16!" lol

bogusblue wrote:
killer queen wrote:

But you're not, hahaha!!

Yes, I am bogusblue!

Then i saw you both :) running, well, no like that haha, walking very fast

Xgirl wrote:
wow Je-An nice picture *jealous*
and yep, you look like a little boy hehehe

haha Jean, that's great, how old do i like? XD

Buffsak wrote:
i hate u * o *

hahaha yes, you were waiting for me, while i went to you, with my shocked strange face, haha
bogusblue wrote:
Buffsak wrote:
i hate u * o *

Hahaha, I can see how angry you are, but I'm sure you'll meet them next time, don't worry about it and please DON'T cut yourself!!

haha, let her cut her self, haha it's not true, she's just using sarcasm ,about what an emo person would do XD

tonybony
tonybony Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 2:12 AM Quote
a mi tampoco me creen que tengo 20 jajaja!! es quizá el efecto rejuvenecedor de travis, saludos!!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 2:49 AM Quote
tonybony wrote:
a mi tampoco me creen que tengo 20 jajaja!! es quizá el efecto rejuvenecedor de travis, saludos!!

jajaja aceptalo, tu tambien le robas la juventud a algun britanico XD

killer queen
killer queen Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 3:33 AM Quote
it's been good, but difficult, specially this semester... I NEED VACATIONS!!!

I'm sure they'll come back ... they love us (and Fran loves . . . ME!!! hahaha! just kidding, I can't believe it myself, hahaha)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:06 AM