Travis

Kit Kat Peanut Butter
Edel
Edel Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 12:29 PM Quote
What a disappointment:0/

And this board is even slower than me. Not good.

Re: Kit Kat Peanut Butter
Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 12:32 PM Quote
Never eat that...
But I LOVE Peanut Butter *_*
Oh yes.

Natasa
Natasa Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 12:35 PM Quote
I want to eat some peanut butter.I've never tried it..

Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 12:42 PM Quote
Natasa wrote:

My first time with peanut butter was (this words sounds weird XD) after seeing "met Joe Black" :P
If it is the title of that movie in english...
Anyway... *_* It's weird. It's like glue at firs... But it's just... *_* WAH! *_*

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 12:43 PM Quote
Edel wrote:

Yo missus, you're not that slow! lol, I doubt anything is slower than this board at the moment, even if it's currently running better than the past few nights.

How's the thesis? Sorry if I'm stepping in it, just being curious...

Natasa
Natasa Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 12:49 PM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Natasa wrote:

My first time with peanut butter was (this words sounds weird XD) after seeing "met Joe Black" :P
Anyway... *_* It's weird. It's like glue at firs... But it's just... *_* WAH! *_*

Haha,what a discussion:'Share your experiences with peanut butter' :P

Funny funny..

Edel
Edel Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 12:54 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Edel wrote:

Yo missus, you're not that slow! lol, I doubt anything is slower than this board at the moment, even if it's currently running better than the past few nights.

How's the thesis? Sorry if I'm stepping in it, just being curious...

Oyyyyyyyy TWT, drop the cocktails, its not weekend yet.

My thesis is umm yeah. But seriously got to get it submitted. Was talking to a psychologist friend yesterday. She said Id walk into a job right now:0/ Government is finally pumping money into the area.

Hows you? Happy we're getting a new Ungdomshus? :0) Sick of all the valg shite? I took that test on Politiken about the different parties. Surprise surprise SF, Radikale Venstre and Enhedslisten have same opinions as moi. Cant vote though. Not like any of them would ever get in......

Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 12:57 PM Quote
Natasa wrote:
Eledh wrote:
Natasa wrote:

Funny funny..

LOL! XD
Try it as soon as you can! *_* You can't live without peanut butter any longer *_*
Trust me.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 1:00 PM Quote
Edel wrote:

My thesis is umm yeah. But seriously got to get it submitted. Was talking to a psychologist friend yesterday. She said Id walk into a job right now:0/ Government is finally pumping money into the area.

Hows you? Happy we're getting a new Ungdomshus? :0) Sick of all the valg shite? I took that test on Politiken about the different parties. Surprise surprise SF, Radikale Venstre and Enhedslisten have same opinions as moi. Cant vote though. Not like any of them would ever get in......

Hehe, I did the same test. Konservativ for me, with socialdemokraterne in second spot, surprisingly. Guess I'm in the middle lol. Didn't have much in common with Enhedslisten. Looks like they're out anyway, according to polls.

I'm sure the Government will put money into the area since it's been a major issue in the campaign. If either block keep their promises, we’ll have affordable flats and perfect health care everywhere. Hmm.

Can’t wait for this election stuff to finally be over. I’m glad the campaign is at least relatively short this time.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 1:11 PM Quote
Natasa wrote:
Eledh wrote:
Natasa wrote:

Funny funny..

try it on crackers or toast

Edel
Edel Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 1:25 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Edel wrote:

Hehe, I did the same test. Konservativ for me, with socialdemokraterne in second spot, surprisingly. Guess I'm in the middle lol. Didn't have much in common with Enhedslisten. Looks like they're out anyway, according to polls.

I'm sure the Government will put money into the area since it's been a major issue in the campaign. If either block keep their promises, we’ll have affordable flats and perfect health care everywhere. Hmm.

Can’t wait for this election stuff to finally be over. I’m glad the campaign is at least relatively short this time.

I dont believe shite of what theyre saying. This country is going to hell *adapts my mothers voice* And I wouldnt mind these cutbacks if we didnt have such high taxes. Bleedin joke. But we'll see what happens. Ive 'Giv mig Danmark tilbage' by Natasja R.I.P. in my head ;0)
Congrats on the andels..is it the one you were looking at?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 1:33 PM Quote
Edel wrote:

I dont believe shite of what theyre saying. This country is going to hell *adapts my mothers voice* And I wouldnt mind these cutbacks if we didnt have such high taxes. Bleedin joke. But we'll see what happens. Ive 'Giv mig Danmark tilbage' by Natasja R.I.P. in my head ;0)
Congrats on the andels..is it the one you were looking at?

I wouldn’t say it’s going to hell, but it can never be perfect, no matter what they do. I suppose it’s all about minimizing the problems.

This reminds me of Villy Søvndal and all his visits to the nursing homes. He said he’d visited 20 homes and none of them were sufficiently staffed. Turns out he’d visited four, of which only one wasn’t properly staffed – but he didn’t know cos he hadn’t talked to the manager. At least that’s what the papers said.

And then there’s Fogh and all his promises. His voice and general countenance annoy the hell out of me.

About the andels; yeah, it was in those buildings I was listed for. It’s from 1 Feb, and I haven’t signed any papers yet, but it should be a sure thing. Haven’t given any notice about my current flat though until I hear from them again.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 2:31 PM Quote
We may not have Jaffa Cakes. We may not have salty licorice. But we do have PEANUT BUTTER! Your choice of smooth or chunky. I prefer smooth. I think I have eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch almost every day since first grade. Never tire of it. Oh, and we can't leave out nice, soft peanut butter cookies with the fork criss-crosses on the top. Mmmmmmm yummy!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 2:40 PM Quote
ahhh all this talk about peanut butter salt liquorice, jaffa cakes ... nothing beats the olde MARMITE ! yummylicious !

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 09 Nov, 2007 5:30 PM Quote
What the hell is Kit Kat peanut butter anyway?!

Oh, and chunky peanut butter is blatantly better, far more crunch! :)

I can never decide whether peanut butter or marmite is better. I like both of them a lot :P (the tongue indicates drooling for food in this case)

I've just realised what a weird thread this is...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:19 AM