Travis

i hope the next tour will be a b-side one
Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 10:51 AM Quote
and please play the connection!! i love that song its great and be my baby, just the faces change, ring out the bell, killer queen is the best spot on cover ive ever heard. do more queen travis!! i reckon b-side album by the end of this year

Re: i hope the next tour will be a b-side one
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 11:39 AM Quote
It'd be good to hear em play loads more songs that aren't singles! =)

Andrew
Andrew Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 11:52 AM Quote
No thanks.

Atmosphere would be dead and to be honest I'm not sure how many folk would go. Anytime they've played b-sides live it's only been a few folk at the front who knew the songs, the rest just stand about looking confused.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 1:32 PM Quote
I don't think they should do a b-side tour because i'll miss Turn, Driftwood, Side, Selfish Jean etc but after the release of the b-side album (which i think will be next year) they should do some of the b-sides on that from time to time.

Dolly Mixed Up Girl
Dolly Mixed Up Girl Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 3:30 PM Quote
Oh yeah a b-side album would be such a good idea. I actually spent ages a while back putting all the b-sides ever on CD. They used to play "20" live, anyone else like that one cos I do? :)

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 3:34 PM Quote
A few b sides is always fine. Or they could just do a couple of small b sides gigs and advertise it as such.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 3:47 PM Quote
Dolly Mixed Up Girl wrote:
Oh yeah a b-side album would be such a good idea. I actually spent ages a while back putting all the b-sides ever on CD. They used to play "20" live, anyone else like that one cos I do? :)

I've been lucky enough to see 20 played live twice. Love it.

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 4:00 PM Quote
They still play it from time to time. I'm struggling to think where I saw it last. I'm sure they played it on the last tour a couple of times when Fran came out to do his accoustic bit with Flowers in the Window on his own.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 4:04 PM Quote
1/3 of Suggestive Leg wrote:
They still play it from time to time. I'm struggling to think where I saw it last. I'm sure they played it on the last tour a couple of times when Fran came out to do his accoustic bit with Flowers in the Window on his own.

I remember it being played on the Singles tour and The Invisible Band tour as well.

TALIA
TALIA Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 8:48 PM Quote

I want to see 20 played live!!

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 9:51 PM Quote
Ive got an idea.....They could do 'An evening with Travis ' when they have finsished the main tour:) :)

KevInSweden
KevInSweden Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 11:37 PM Quote
I've seen 20 done live. My fave B-side was played too, "All the young dudes", I love Bowie and I love Travis. So was just perfect watching that, I could have cried tears of joy.

David
David Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 11:43 PM Quote
I support anything which would cause Hazy Shades Of Gold to return to the setlist

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 11:44 PM Quote
KevInSweden wrote:
I've seen 20 done live. My fave B-side was played too, "All the young dudes", I love Bowie and I love Travis. So was just perfect watching that, I could have cried tears of joy.

Dougie didn't get to sing enough on this tour!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 4:25 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
No thanks.

Atmosphere would be dead and to be honest I'm not sure how many folk would go. Anytime they've played b-sides live it's only been a few folk at the front who knew the songs, the rest just stand about looking confused.

In that case, make the B-side tour in places like Barfly and Tuts. Then it'd be me, you, and all the other boardies who were down the front at the Barras who would fill the venue and know every word ;)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:31 PM