Travis

New DVD
charl8
charl8 Posted Tue 30 Oct, 2007 11:37 AM Quote
Hi! First i want to thank you for a wonderful and great show in Trondheim last weekend. First time I have seen you guys live and hopefully it wont be the last. You where great.
But i was just wondering if there is any plans for a new dvd?

Re: New DVD
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 30 Oct, 2007 2:55 PM Quote
Hello.

Nothing announced but i think it is about time a dvd was released. Maybe after next years tour? Hope so!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 30 Oct, 2007 3:48 PM Quote
This tour was so amazing...I think their best yet! It would be wonderful to have a live DVD to look back on all the great moments! I REALLY hope they do it!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 7:08 PM Quote
Maybe the supposed Glasgow show in December will be filmed

Are
Are Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 12:19 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

I wish they had filmed the 31-song set in Mexico this summer! That was Travis at its finest, according to Mexican fans... Wish I'd been there...

jambut
jambut Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 3:16 PM Quote
might require some confirmation on this

but

i swear at the parr hall gig in febuary there was a few cameras not fiming all of it like but definately Fran did a piece to camera.

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 4:48 PM Quote
I'm sure Fran had a camera in his hand as he came thru the crowd at the Hammersmith Odeon but maybe it's just for his own pleasure, haha!

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 7:13 PM Quote
Surely the upcoming concert in Mexico is a great opportunity to record a DVD (Where they always do long concerts). Why else would they go back after only a few months?

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 3:22 PM Quote
gladsadmad wrote:
Surely the upcoming concert in Mexico is a great opportunity to record a DVD (Where they always do long concerts). Why else would they go back after only a few months?

They're playing 3 dates this time, so i don't know if they're going to be 31 song sets again...

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 3:22 PM Quote
Are wrote:
paul_c wrote:

I wish they had filmed the 31-song set in Mexico this summer! That was Travis at its finest, according to Mexican fans... Wish I'd been there...

Barrowlands on the 18th May was Travis at their finest. Ask anyone, especially Luis!! ;)

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 5:53 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
gladsadmad wrote:

They're playing 3 dates this time, so i don't know if they're going to be 31 song sets again...

agree

They should make a dvd this time!!! Hopefully... I think they will bring surprises, maybe not more than 31 songs, but something special.

Anyway, wherever the new dvd take place, I'd love it

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:37 PM