Travis

Re: Have you got all of Travis' albums??
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 20 Oct, 2007 6:32 AM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:
I have all albums too. And DVDs!

Me too!

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 7:31 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Oasisbobo wrote:
Some sales

80 The Boy with no Name - Travis 109,000
Singles - Travis 498,000
The Man Who - Travis 2,671,356 (13/5/07)

now how can a band go from 2,600,000 to 109,000?

Because loads of people don't like Travis anymore and think they are pussies.

other problem could be that there isn't enough material at the music-stores in some countries. I think in Mexico happen that. Actually I'm looking for the SINGLES dvd, but I haven't found it. I will search harder

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 7:36 AM Quote
P.S. Now, I have my TBWNN and my new Travis at the Palace DVD (really good)

Emmm
Emmm Posted Sun 21 Oct, 2007 9:40 PM Quote
Definitely check out their DVD's... More than us, and Live @ the Palace (which I missed by a day btw!!) It seems to me that they are pretty f-ing amazing live, which is why the countdown is on... 21 days baby!

cmr
cmr Posted Sat 26 Apr, 2008 9:53 PM Quote
I have them all now
-Good Feeling
-The Man Who
-12 Memories
-The Invisible Band
-The Boy With No Name
(i have the dvd of *singles* so i have em all)
and 2 DVDs
-The Singles
-Live at Glasgow 2001

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 26 Apr, 2008 10:42 PM Quote
I had a bit of an album listening day really...

It started this morning when I wanted to listen to Good Feeling, then after that had finshed I put on TMW because the end of GF flows so nicely into it. Then came lunch, and because it was a sunny afternoon, TIB seemed perfect. Then I thought I might as well put on 12Ms as I quite often do when I'm doing work. Finally, and I was really looking forward to it by now, TBWNN came and went... wow! I had actually enjoyed TBWNN all the way through, which doesn't happen often.

Who else here has listened to all the albums in one day? It's a great way of passing the time!
I haven't done any of the b-sides though, that might be tomorrow :) If anyone has listened to the lot in a day, I'm impressed!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 26 Apr, 2008 11:24 PM Quote
I love Travis but I couldn't do that. Not to any band. Be bored off my face. That doesn't make sense. But I would get fed up.

cmr
cmr Posted Sun 27 Apr, 2008 6:15 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
I had a bit of an album listening day really...

It started this morning when I wanted to listen to Good Feeling, then after that had finshed I put on TMW because the end of GF flows so nicely into it. Then came lunch, and because it was a sunny afternoon, TIB seemed perfect. Then I thought I might as well put on 12Ms as I quite often do when I'm doing work. Finally, and I was really looking forward to it by now, TBWNN came and went... wow! I had actually enjoyed TBWNN all the way through, which doesn't happen often.

Who else here has listened to all the albums in one day? It's a great way of passing the time!
I haven't done any of the b-sides though, that might be tomorrow :) If anyone has listened to the lot in a day, I'm impressed!

I know how that feels :)
When I watched the Dvd of Glasgow gig i was like under the spell of Travis so I couldn't listen to any other bands I like for few days and the next day I actually liten to all the albums of Travis
It was great..!

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 8:21 AM Quote
Of course I got them!! Recently I bought Good Feeling UK version (black) and I got a Mexican (white) version, so, I'm so happy!! lol and waiting for the new one!! wohooo!

Alisha
Alisha Posted Mon 28 Apr, 2008 11:21 PM Quote
I did my homeworks in the last couple of months...

Or did I?

caljam
caljam Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 2:59 AM Quote
I saw Travis in Vegas in Nov. I was so impressed I went and bought Singles and Boy on iTunes that night (plus the live iTunes festival ep and some single tracks like "Know Nothing" which I really dig). Then I picked up all the other studio albums on eBay plus 2 DVDs: More Than Us and At The Palace. Still hunting around on ebay for "lovely rita" and other b-sides. When the new album comes out, I want to be the first in the USA to buy it. Plus, to explain some sales numbers, Travis took a long break due to some health concerns (the real fans know the specifics). But "Boy with No Name" is quite excellent. "My Eyes" should have been #1!

TravisBickle
TravisBickle Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 3:30 AM Quote
todos!!

Good Feeling
The Man Who
The Invisible Band
12Memories
Singles
The Boy With No Name

DVD:
singles
more than us (live in glasgow)
live at alexander palace

neilrocks
neilrocks Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 5:05 AM Quote
I have all their albums, including the Singles collection.

You know what would be good?

A B-sides collection, with the famous Britney song,of course and a live album.

I have just bought one of their live DVDs. The one with the 12 Memories songs... I can't remember the title.

William.

damon
damon Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 3:49 PM Quote
toooooodoooos !,,,
y los 3 dvd,,, algun material extra,,, y los sencillos en digital,,, no he encontrado ninguno,,, yet !!

bowieesque
bowieesque Posted Tue 29 Apr, 2008 4:18 PM Quote
Have them all? DVD's as well. However, We really need a B-sides collection!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:39 AM