Travis

will there be a 4th single?
hail_fran
hail_fran Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 2:59 PM Quote
i know this has proabably been asked a few times before but i havnt heard a mention of a 4th single. if there is then i think it will be battleships or eyes wide open seeing thats what is played live along with the other singles.

Re: will there be a 4th single?
Nattasha
Nattasha Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 3:30 PM Quote
I think it will be Eyes Wide Open but I'd love it will be Colder....

joemono
joemono Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 9:51 PM Quote
For what it's worth, a promo of Eyes Wide Open: http://tinyurl.com/2mzu4l

Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 11:16 PM Quote
I'd vote for Eyes wide open ^^

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 11:50 PM Quote
I donĀ“t think so!!!

TRAVIS MEXICO
TRAVIS MEXICO Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 1:29 AM Quote
considering that fran, andy and neil have been on their own on the the second part of the vinyl single artwork, i guess there is going to be a fourth one with dougie on it aswell

el_gemelito
el_gemelito Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 3:27 AM Quote
I'd rather Under the moonlight
or Eyes wide open too
xD

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 1:28 PM Quote
To be totally honest, i don't think it really matters. It's only a song to carry more b sides. I don't think Travis are going to release a successful single until they start promoting it more. Just doing the GMTV thing isn't enough. Get on those crap music shows, get on Jonathan Woss, get on Parky again, get on Ant and Dec's crap show. 7 million people watch that.

Or maybe they don't want to be successful as we've talked about before. If so, fair enough.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 3:51 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
To be totally honest, i don't think it really matters. It's only a song to carry more b sides. I don't think Travis are going to release a successful single until they start promoting it more. Just doing the GMTV thing isn't enough. Get on those crap music shows, get on Jonathan Woss, get on Parky again, get on Ant and Dec's crap show. 7 million people watch that.

Or maybe they don't want to be successful as we've talked about before. If so, fair enough.

Yup, I agree. Although Parky is on at such a late time that I reckon most of the target audience wouldn't watch.
'Ant and Dec' and 'crap' ... in the same sentence?! :o) They're ace. Having Travis on at a prime-time slot would be great.

monkey
monkey Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 4:04 PM Quote
hasn't parky finished?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 6:18 PM Quote
I'm glad the signs point towards "Eyes Wide Open" as the most likely next single as that is definitely one of my favs. I don't care where any of their songs rank on the charts and all that. What bothers me is I don't feel they get the recognition they deserve. Especially in the U.S.

Maybe they need to hang out with Britney and get some exposure. You know, wear their kilts and get out of the car without any underwear on, that kind of thing. : )

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 6:42 PM Quote
I saw Battleships as the most likely next single, but whether a fourth single will happen or not I don't know. Didn't on the last two albums.

Eyes Wide Open is one of those tracks that, for me, has potential but doesn't deliver quite the power it could on the recording. Maybe if they recorded a single version of it, like bands sometimes do. They could change it a bit perhaps...might give an incentive for people who have the album already to still buy the single.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 9:58 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Maybe they need to hang out with Britney and get some exposure. You know, wear their kilts and get out of the car without any underwear on, that kind of thing. : )

Hahaha something tells me that will be a vote winner! :-)

hail_fran
hail_fran Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 11:48 PM Quote
i was hoping it would be battleships. i doubt it would be under the moonlight seeing they didnt write it.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 10 Oct, 2007 1:06 AM Quote
i give my vote to "Eyes Wide Open" it's my fav one

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:25 PM