Travis

Re: Chit chat :)
nats
nats Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:28 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
nats wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
somebody help me with this god forsaken MYSPACE! ARGH!

what do you need?

I'll try...basically...if you go to "edit profile" you can put any kind of code in..just like you would on here for pics and links and stuff ...same with the backgrounds. You just have to search for a site with cool backgrounds and put codes into your "about me" section.

try here

nats
nats Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:31 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Sorry to hear about your daughters ears :(

Thanks. She should be much better tomorrow. My kids have had about 97826397469723465734657867 ear infections so it's nothing new. Just sad for everyone because they're hurting and let you know about it. My son is on his second pair of tubes so he doesn't get them anymore, thankfully.

And Nats, if it makes you feel better, I'm 31 so I am older than you.

I think I'm going to go watch 30 Rock with my man. He's actually here and awake. I think we're both too wiped to actually speak to each other but it'll be nice to be in the same room together.

Have a great evening!

haha thanks anne! im not alone!!!

good night!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:33 AM Quote
Night Anne! :)

nats
nats Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:35 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
little chit a little chat....hi peeps!

hi goosey! ;P

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:36 AM Quote
I see that you had a post switcheroo in the other thread Dakota. I've never had one and I'm at 800 now!!

Last_Laugh
Last_Laugh Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:39 AM Quote
Hey, is this like a chatbox that will deleted and then a new thread will be created tomorrow or something like that?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:39 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I see that you had a post switcheroo in the other thread Dakota. I've never had one and I'm at 800 now!!

I know, I'm excited. I almost didn't have a nervous breakdown. ;)

Also, Myspace has gotten really subtle with the ads I see. Has anybody visited the homepage while being signed out lately? There's a huge Ad for the Movie SAW taking up the entire background.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:39 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

Knock on wood

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:41 AM Quote
Last_Laugh wrote:
Hey, is this like a chatbox that will deleted and then a new thread will be created tomorrow or something like that?

Hi Last_Laugh! Welcome to the new board!!

Nope...it's just a regular thread...but a long one! A bunch of us girls (and one Scottish guy:P) usually chat at night.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:41 AM Quote
I knew it was a mistake making a myspace. Peer pressure, it's hard to cope with...

nats
nats Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:42 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Nikki wrote:

Also, Myspace has gotten really subtle with the ads I see. Has anybody visited the homepage while being signed out lately? There's a huge Ad for the Movie SAW taking up the entire background.

1)i had one switched post... donĀ“t remember when, it was very frustrating!!!!

2)welcome new boardie!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:42 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I knew it was a mistake making a myspace. Peer pressure, it's hard to cope with...

Aww..give it a chance! It's fun once you find a cool background and put some pics up and videos and a song....

Last_Laugh
Last_Laugh Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:44 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Hi Last_Laugh! Welcome to the new board!!

Nope...it's just a regular thread...but a long one! A bunch of us girls (and one Scottish guy:P) usually chat at night.

Thanks, and thanks to the rest of you too.

OK, I just thought so since it to me seems like the thread was created 2 hours or something ago.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:45 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Nikki wrote:

If you go to your profile they also personalize the ads, for example, a lot of mine have to do with: Travis, the Red Wings, Poland, Journalism...it's kinda funny.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 4:45 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

you made one?!?! finally ?? really really??

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:59 PM