Travis

Re: Travis songs in films/tv
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 4:54 AM Quote
Hahaha, alright! Thanks!
Never even watched a scene of that movie. I'll have to do it now xD.

Applicious
Applicious Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:45 AM Quote
'Writing To Reach You' would make a good closing credits song, cutting to black as the guitars kick in. Fou what movie - I dunno - but it would.

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 5:31 AM Quote
crossroads?? nah, are you kidding me? LOL xD

yesterday, I was watching the final minutes from one episode of "Men in Trees", and suddenly i hear "Driftwood" =) now that was a beautiful end :)

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 9:48 PM Quote
heysupernova wrote:
crossroads?? nah, are you kidding me? LOL xD

yesterday, I was watching the final minutes from one episode of "Men in Trees", and suddenly i hear "Driftwood" =) now that was a beautiful end :)

yeah! I've seen Crossroads several times so I can confirm it!

Oskari
Oskari Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 11:48 PM Quote
Applicious wrote:
'Writing To Reach You' would make a good closing credits song, cutting to black as the guitars kick in. Fou what movie - I dunno - but it would.

I agree...but there are many other travis songs that would work just great...

sakuras
sakuras Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 10:04 AM Quote
The biggest french radio has had for hymn "sing" for 2 years! So we could hear it a lot on TV during the commercials! :)

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 8:02 PM Quote
Safe Side wrote:
Most Random of all has to be "We are Monkeys" in Malcom in the Middle

wow,really..??!!

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 8:37 PM Quote
happy_to_hang_around wrote:
Safe Side wrote:
Most Random of all has to be "We are Monkeys" in Malcom in the Middle

wow,really..??!!

Haha, yeah! I still remember how I was getting up to make dinner and completely froze when I first watched that episode :P So unbelievably random! I wonder how they knew this song existed? Surely the one responsible must be a Travis-fan.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 29 Jan, 2008 9:01 PM Quote
Eledh wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Follow The Light in Britney Spears movie??? Lol! xD

Yes! XD
I remember when I was at my best friend's house and he had the tv on and we were talking on the sofa and there was this crappy movie that I hate (crossroads XD) and then I heard follow the light and just jump on the sofa and turn up the volume XD
lol

Woah, I never knew this - and I own the movie on dvd *blushes* I haven't watched it it a few years though, and had to dig it up yesterday to see/hear it myself. Indeed Follow The Light is there! Nice one, Britney ;-)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 06 Feb, 2008 4:24 PM Quote
I was watching "Feast of Love" yesterday (Morgan Freeman, Greg Kinnear, Radha Mitchell)
and a girl played "Turn" from a jukebox!

I'd love to play any Travis song from a jukebox!

Pochakita
Pochakita Posted Thu 07 Feb, 2008 2:08 AM Quote
"My Eyes" at the beginning of a Smallville episode. I couldn't believe it! and they played a great deal of it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=epjInVHH4Gk

am i crazy or was driftwood in a tv show too? can't remember which one, but if anyone remembers...

heyjude
heyjude Posted Thu 07 Feb, 2008 8:31 AM Quote
Pochakita wrote:
"My Eyes" at the beginning of a Smallville episode. I couldn't believe it! and they played a great deal of it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=epjInVHH4Gk

am i crazy or was driftwood in a tv show too? can't remember which one, but if anyone remembers...

You're correct, it was "My Eyes"! I saw that episode too, and leapt from the couch and when the song started :-)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 19 Feb, 2008 9:51 PM Quote
Selfish-Matthew wrote:
This made me think of the episode of Extras when he's like flustered and talking about Fran being a guys name to like...Fran Healy!

i just saw this yesterday! laughed my head off because that's what i thought of when (sir) ian mckellan first said fran! :P

givizeta
givizeta Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 6:32 AM Quote
i think there's a travis song (but i can't remember which one ...) in GARAGE DAYS, of the australian director Alex Proyas

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 31 Aug, 2009 1:42 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Watching Mr Deeds last night and all of a sudden Travis SING is playing in it. Very Cool! Was a little surprise that I was so not expecting!

Very funny film too.

You ever came across this?

Just saw this on video last night. We had seen it when it came out at the theater, but I hadn't heard of Travis at the time, so I didn't pay any attention to the song. But last night I was watching and I realized...heyyyy that banjo--it's SING!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:17 PM