Travis

Idiots at gigs
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 30 Sep, 2007 11:28 PM Quote
Should be shot. I've just had a gig ruined by tall drunk idiots leaning on me. I'm short, I can't hold some fucker of a fella up all night.
And then I hear someone else saying something racist to my sister.

And this always happens at Paul Weller gigs. So I've decided not to go to any more, and anyone who knows me knows that I adore him. Well, I used to anyway... Now I just feel a bit sick to think that some of his biggest 'fans' can get away with treating others like shit.

=(

Re: Idiots at gigs
ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sun 30 Sep, 2007 11:29 PM Quote
Sorry those idiots ruined the show for you. Some people really suck

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 30 Sep, 2007 11:30 PM Quote
Fucking hell, you've had a shit time out lately haven't you? =(

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 30 Sep, 2007 11:35 PM Quote
Haha yeah I really have! I'm so upset at the moment. =(

Apologies for being depressive.. haha.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Sun 30 Sep, 2007 11:38 PM Quote
Hello Lemon Grinner,
Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. I'm new here, but been following your recent threads. Just want to let you know you have fans out here in the U.S. :-)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 30 Sep, 2007 11:38 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Haha yeah I really have! I'm so upset at the moment. =(

Apologies for being depressive.. haha.

S'alright miss, that's what we're here for, to comfort you without you messing our shirts up with tears and make up =)

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 30 Sep, 2007 11:41 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
Hello Lemon Grinner,
Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. I'm new here, but been following your recent threads. Just want to let you know you have fans out here in the U.S. :-)

Heylo. I'm not usually this miserable I'd like to point out haha. Hope you are well, I'm off t bed... xxx

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sun 30 Sep, 2007 11:45 PM Quote
i hear ya Ginner....f*ck that sh*t!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 12:39 AM Quote
"I've just had a gig ruined by tall drunk idiots leaning on me"

closer
closer
lean on me now
lean on me now

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 6:42 AM Quote
Hi Lemon,
My bet is Paul Weller is not too proud of "fans" that behave like caveman. (although he has been known to a few slip-ups himself, lol). Don't let it get you down! Hope your next gig will be better:)!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 9:28 AM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hi Lemon,
My bet is Paul Weller is not too proud of "fans" that behave like caveman. (although he has been known to a few slip-ups himself, lol). Don't let it get you down! Hope your next gig will be better:)!

See, I personally think that he doesnt give a shit, he seems like the kinda guy who'd be happy as long as people are still buying tickets... that's the attitude I feel from him.

I just feel kind of lost now tbh. But hey, it's breakfast time.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 12:33 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hi Lemon,

See, I personally think that he doesnt give a shit, he seems like the kinda guy who'd be happy as long as people are still buying tickets... that's the attitude I feel from him.

I just feel kind of lost now tbh. But hey, it's breakfast time.

Really ? wouldn't he have cashed in and joined the Jam Reunion then ?

sometimes things come with the territory at shows .

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 2:34 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Should be shot. I've just had a gig ruined by tall drunk idiots leaning on me. I'm short, I can't hold some fucker of a fella up all night.
And then I hear someone else saying something racist to my sister.

And this always happens at Paul Weller gigs. So I've decided not to go to any more, and anyone who knows me knows that I adore him. Well, I used to anyway... Now I just feel a bit sick to think that some of his biggest 'fans' can get away with treating others like shit.

=(

That's shit man, why should you and your sister suffer because of someone else's stupidity and lack of consideration. That makes me so mad. You seem to be a tough cookie but something like this is bound to drag you down.
Don't give up what you love Grinner :)

Thalia
Thalia Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 3:20 PM Quote
They were sucks.

Kirsty McKenzie
Kirsty McKenzie Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 3:22 PM Quote
i know what you mean im small too sometimes i think i might as well just buy the live version cd coz i cant see anythin anyway, thats why when i go and see small local bands i make sure im at the front good luck if you decide to start going again xx

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:40 PM