Travis

Doctor Who!
fraserscotland
fraserscotland Posted Fri 28 Sep, 2007 9:07 AM Quote
...needs to come back on soon, I'm missing it too much lol.

In a time of bad TV shows and remakes, we need our salvation! Although Heroes is back on :D And Family Guy and How I Met Your Mother :D

Re: Doctor Who!
Steph_canuck
Steph_canuck Posted Sat 29 Sep, 2007 12:21 AM Quote
I knooow! --what season are you on. I only ask because i dont want to give anything away and I know it premiers in different places at differnt times....
and this season the shows are seeming kinda weak. Like Greys Anatomy for example, the writing stinks this season....bla, I need Doctor Who!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 29 Sep, 2007 12:24 AM Quote
i thought HEROES was such a *'cocktease' this week! haha...can't wait for all the crazy stuff to go down!

*i understand i don't have the qualifications to use this word but i still say it! haha

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 29 Sep, 2007 12:29 AM Quote
Mmm cocktease.

lmao.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 29 Sep, 2007 12:35 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
i thought HEROES was such a *'cocktease' this week! haha...can't wait for all the crazy stuff to go down!

*i understand i don't have the qualifications to use this word but i still say it! haha

Dude, Heroes is only one episode in, and it's kicking ass already.
Y'all Heroes is BACK *squeals*

I'll try to edit my comments because our poor (unfortunate) European friends are still on season 1.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 29 Sep, 2007 12:41 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

Dude, Heroes is only one episode in, and it's kicking ass already.
Y'all Heroes is BACK *squeals*

I'll try to edit my comments because our poor (unfortunate) European friends are still on season 1.

Not all of them =P

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 29 Sep, 2007 1:19 AM Quote
Els, i'm not saying i don't get physically excited at the thought of new episodes of HEROES...i'm just saying i was a wee bit disappointed...tiny bit! baby bit! haha.....

yah i'll try to make sure i don't give away any "pacifics" (pauletta's way of saying 'specific')

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Sat 29 Sep, 2007 1:49 AM Quote
Heroes is great, what do you think of the new Characters?

Dr. Who is great. They're only now just finishing up season 3 here in the states. The Sound of Drums is on tonight. Though I've already caught up online. I'm not fond of waiting for Sci-Fi to chop it up & insert commercial breaks in strange places. :P

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:36 PM