Travis

FUTURE RELEASES
julietravisaddict
julietravisaddict Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 2:59 PM Quote
Hello!!! I was wondering wether you have planned to release the following stuff:

1. a B-side compilation?
2. a 2007 tour book?
3. an amazing 2007-tour DVD?
4. TBWNN chord book?

Just say "YES" to 1, 2, 3 and 4 and that will be perfect : )

Erm.... any dates in Paris by the end of the year??? ; )

Hugs!!!!!!

Julie

Re: FUTURE RELEASES
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 3:15 PM Quote
I can do number 4!

milos
milos Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 3:35 PM Quote
DVD would be nice, especially for people (like me :-)) who didn’t have a chance to see Travis on this tour.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 3:38 PM Quote
As far as I'm aware, no-one recorded the tour, so unless they do a big show, that one's not looking likely. Maybe Fran wanted us to record the shows so he can splice together a DVD out of lots of different people's snippets!

No idea about the tour book.

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Sun 23 Sep, 2007 4:55 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
As far as I'm aware, no-one recorded the tour, so unless they do a big show, that one's not looking likely. Maybe Fran wanted us to record the shows so he can splice together a DVD out of lots of different people's snippets!

No idea about the tour book.

Perhaps that's why they're doing Mexico City again on November 9th, to record a DVD? They always seem to do huge concerts there.

I seem to remember reading somewhere on here that Fran said there would a new TBWNN tourbook in time for more UK dates later this year. No idea when though - maybe December looking at their gig schedule?

And I think that a B-Side album is on the cards for after this album is done with. The lads have talked about it in interviews before and said that at some point one will probably happen. If you're interested search for my B-Sides album post to vote for your favourites.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:08 AM