Re: Rant of the Day
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 2:57 PM Quote
friggin PMS

Word/Excel/Powerpoint that drive me nuts

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 8:38 PM Quote
That assclown who invented 'Heely's' (<--- tehehe Heely's... Travis board... coincidence.)
http://www.leisure-centre.com/shopimages/Heelysbgr-01.jpg
I'm coming to get you.
And when I find you, I'm going to give you a swift kick in the ass for every other person who's had a little kid run into them while wearing these frickin' shoes.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 3:05 PM Quote
why do we have hairy legs ?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 3:10 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

does it snow in Paris ?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 3:13 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

does it snow in Paris ?

no

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 3:17 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

does it snow in Paris ?

no

my theory is wrong then

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 5:57 PM Quote
Last week was nuts with band practices, gigs, and a daughter with a double ear infection.

I thought this week was going to be normal and had been banking on it. Unfortunately, no.

My husband has band practice Tues and Wed night and then gigs on Thurs and Fri nights!

Meaning tonight is the only night we'll both be home. Not only will I miss getting to hang out with him but I'll have to do dinner and bath with the kids all by myself all week, which is a major drag since I'm used to it being a team effort.

So this is really a rant of the week.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
My dishwasher broke last night. I can't go back to the old way of life after this 3-year romance of magically clean dishes. I just can't. Take the TV, take the dryer, take my telephone (please, someone take it!), but not my dishwasher. Nooooooo! Waaaaahhhhhhh!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
That assclown who invented 'Heely's' (<--- tehehe Heely's... Travis board... coincidence.)
http://www.leisure-centre.com/shopimages/Heelysbgr-01.jpg
I'm coming to get you.
And when I find you, I'm going to give you a swift kick in the ass for every other person who's had a little kid run into them while wearing these frickin' shoes.

I had a job selling a crappier version of those about a year and a half ago...

CruzShuz

Sold outta warehouse in Dublin.

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 6:46 PM Quote
My rant of the fucking day...

What is it with people who are not too much older than you talking down to you like you're a stupid child? Sure they might have a bit more experience than you in certain fields, but it doesnt give them the right to talk to you like you're about 8. I don't mind it if someone who is actually wiser and knows a lot more than you talks in a sort of informative way, but speaking down to someone just takes the piss. Especially if they are only 4 years older than you. Grrr.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 7:26 PM Quote
I'm in such an angry pissed off mood today! Couldn't sleep last night so read then up early, electric shower broke so I couldn't get a fcuking shower. Everyone pissing me off, I mean everyone, I've got a sore back and a bruise on my hip which I keep hitting off things. My bf works for a wanky company who's work cheques bounce and I want to kill the mutha trucker who owns the place!!!! Generally Im pissed of with life right now and wish I could feck off and leave someone else to deal with the crap instead!

Now I am angry that someone would even think of speaking down to Grinner! I fecking hate people like that pet! Screw them......maybe we could get gooesy to stab them in the face?????

Release the ANGER!!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 7:28 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
electric shower broke

What's an electric shower?

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 7:33 PM Quote
A shower powered by electricity. Think the pump has gone so no water coming through.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 7:37 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
A shower powered by electricity. Think the pump has gone so no water coming through.

Doesn't the water just come through the nozzle? I've never heard of anything like this. Does it have to do with not having enough water pressure or something? (I'm just being inquisitive.)

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 21 Apr, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Aw man i'm sorry thats gone bust. There's something really fun about filling a massive bucket with water and using a smaller container to rinse yerself with tho. Well old fashioned, this is how we wash at my grandparents house.

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:21 PM