Travis

Re: Rant of the Day
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 3:26 PM Quote
I need to add one more because I'm just feeling evil today.
Ever ride behind someone who was driving with their foot on the brake? Ughhhhhhh! GOOOO, driiiive!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 4:11 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
I ran out of checks too and it's the end of the month !

What are we gonna do?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 4:20 PM Quote
postal money order , i hate buying em though

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 4:21 PM Quote
I'm sad my husband leaves on another business trip tomorrow and the house is suck a wreck, we need groceries, we need to get the roof inspected for hail damage, and get the car to the body shop.

On the bright side he'll be going to Scranton and I'm sure he'll get me some "Office" related gift.

That's what she said.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 4:28 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

I can't use a money order for this. I'll probably have to go to the bank and get one of those fakey-looking emergency checks you have to fill in yourself. Blahhhh. That means dealing with people.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 4:29 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

I can't use a money order for this. I'll probably have to go to the bank and get one of those fakey-looking emergency checks you have to fill in yourself. Blahhhh. That means dealing with people.

Do you want me to call ahead for you? Just give me your bank account number and all of that and I'll get it taken care of.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 5:56 PM Quote
I could have done with this thread yesterday, I was so angry with Irish airports planning to strike next thursday, from 4am to 12 noon cos I've got a flight booked to London for 7am. If the strike was happening, it'd mean I'd miss my flight from London to New York, and that'd mean no holiday and that I wouldn't see my dad until next July!!!

But it's ok now, the strike has been cancelled, i think. Which is a very good thing cos really, going on strike at the moment is quite a stupid thing to do.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 6:39 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

those fakey checks suck

i just found a box of extras so everything is cool now , my rant has been canceled

dee
dee Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 7:09 PM Quote
how are 10 and 11 year olds so full of disgusting hate , passing vile notes about each other and talking about strippers?
very distressing day as a teacher:(

oh, and i'm only 1470 into a 4000 word assignment and i still don't know what i'm writing about:(

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 7:50 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Do you want me to call ahead for you? Just give me your bank account number and all of that and I'll get it taken care of.

I found four fakey checks in the bottom of the box. yay! That'll get me through until my new ones arrive.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 9:02 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I'm sad my husband leaves on another business trip tomorrow and the house is suck a wreck, we need groceries, we need to get the roof inspected for hail damage, and get the car to the body shop.

On the bright side he'll be going to Scranton and I'm sure he'll get me some "Office" related gift.

That's what she said.

Tell him to pick up a Scrantonicity CD.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 10:36 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

That's what she said.

That would be awesome.

Follow-up on my rant: Hubby has agreed to try out having a cleaning service come in twice a month. I'm very excited about this.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 11:25 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

That's what she said.

That would be awesome.

Follow-up on my rant: Hubby has agreed to try out having a cleaning service come in twice a month. I'm very excited about this.

I would be one of those people who would have to clean up before the cleaning service came because I wouldn't want them to think I'm a slob. I have a sickness, don't I?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 12:58 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

I would be one of those people who would have to clean up before the cleaning service came because I wouldn't want them to think I'm a slob. I have a sickness, don't I?

does the dust under the couch keep you awake at night ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 3:09 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

We had a cleaning lady for maybe 2 months after Catherine was born and I did clean before she came the first time! It is so silly.

This time I am not but I am picking up since she can't clean the floor if she can't see it.

Pages Previous 1...9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:32 PM