Travis

What about Sweden?
Rallyfoeraren
Rallyfoeraren Posted Tue 11 Sep, 2007 7:29 PM Quote
Everyone else seems to be shouting for Travis and so am I. Why are there dates announced for Norway and Denmark but not for Sweden? Just the thought that I might have to go to Norway to see Travis live scares me.

Re: What about Sweden?
Are
Are Posted Tue 11 Sep, 2007 8:42 PM Quote
Welcome to Norway if you choose so...!

I think it's strange too, 4 - FOUR! - shows in Norway within 5 months, and none in Sweden. That's unusual as Norway is usually the one missing out if an artist is not playing all the Nordic countries...

Sweden WILL be on the list - believe me - just don't book anything else for October just yet.

mili
mili Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 6:20 AM Quote
As far as I know, they've never been to Finland. About time, I think! What about a little tour of Finland and Sweden, since you're already in our neck of the woods (Norway being next door). Friendly people, sauna and wodka in both places...

Rallyfoeraren
Rallyfoeraren Posted Thu 13 Sep, 2007 10:18 AM Quote
I guess I'll just have to wait and see, wait and see...
Isn't it a bit odd though, that if they're going to do a European tour in October, it hasn't been properly announced yet?

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Thu 13 Sep, 2007 10:03 PM Quote
If they go to Finland, I'll go crazy. All these years, and now that they would finally come, I'm living in London :D

And Travis has actually been in Finland. It was year 2001 in Provinssirock.

Täällä ei olekaan muita suomalaisia näkynyt varmaan yli puoleen vuoteen :)

mili
mili Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 6:40 AM Quote
Thanks for the info Soulslug, couldn't find Finland listed anywhere (although I had a hunch they might have played in one of those festivals). I've never been to Provinssi, so it's all academic, unfortunately (in 2001 it would have been impossible, anyway [sigh]).

Sorry to spoil your sole Finnishness here! ;^)

Jos bändi tulee Suomeen, saat siitä ainakin hyvän (teko)syyn tulla nautiskelemaan marraskuisesta räntäsateesta...

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 10:54 AM Quote
No aivan varmasti tulisinkin, kai sitä nyt omaa kotimaataan täytyy päästä Travisin eteen edustamaan :P

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:43 PM