Travis

Re: heroes...
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 9:28 PM Quote
I am CRAZY about Heroes! It became my favorite show last season. I love Milo Ventimiglia! But I am getting so annoyed with Hayden Panta... whatever her name is... I cannot wait for it to return this fall!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 9:42 PM Quote
Joana wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I like it but it's not one of my top shows. But now that Sark from Alias and Kristin Bell from Veronica Mars are joining, it's higher up on my list.

oooh, i loved Sark! hmm...i guess i better move it up on my queue!

I guess we like "the bad guys" type!lol

I totally loved him on Alias. I always felt like he and Sydney had this chemistry and though it wouldn't have made any sense, I really wanted them to make out. Now I want Sark and Veronica Mars to make out. (I don't care what their characters are called on Heroes- just make out)Basically, I want someone I like to make out with him since I can't. You know, the whole I'm married/he's a fictional character problem.

Joana
Joana Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 9:48 PM Quote
I know...same here!!I really hope he makes out this time!!lol
He made out very poorly in Alias...I was a little disappointed!!:D

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 9:55 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I really wanted them to make out. Now I want Sark and Veronica Mars to make out. (I don't care what their characters are called on Heroes- just make out)Basically, I want someone I like to make out with him since I can't. You know, the whole I'm married/he's a fictional character problem.

I felt that way about Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden... Panati... whatever. And then it's, "BAM! Oops! We're related! Peter can't make out with Claire because he's her uncle!" that was slightly dissappointing. They teased us like a third grader on the playground... just saying.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 9:59 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I am CRAZY about Heroes! It became my favorite show last season. I love Milo Ventimiglia! But I am getting so annoyed with Hayden Panta... whatever her name is... I cannot wait for it to return this fall!

i know! i'm over her too! :) milo is the best...what he's doing in a fergie video though, i have no idea!

ayana
ayana Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 10:04 PM Quote
I love it too. I haven't seen the last episode yet (although I know what happens).

What do you think will happen in the 2nd season ?
I hope it won't be like the "five years later" episode with Sylar being Nathan etc ... And I've heard there will be new characters ... hmm as long as Peter's there it will be fine :p

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 10:08 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

i know! i'm over her too! :) milo is the best...what he's doing in a fergie video though, i have no idea!

Hahaha. In that video he had this look on his face like, "What the hell am I doing in a Fergie video?!" And he had a PONYTAIL! *shakes head* One more reason to hate Fergie.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 10:09 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Hahaha. In that video he had this look on his face like, "What the hell am I doing in a Fergie video?!" And he had a PONYTAIL! *shakes head* One more reason to hate Fergie.

haha...at least she's teaching people how to spell...G-L-A-M....my favorite though is T-A-S-T-E-Y!! freakin' twit can't even spell tasty right! haha

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 10:17 PM Quote
Don't talk to me about Hereos...

Most of these men sing like Subs
Jesus was a black man
No Jesus was Batman
No, no, no,
That was Bruce Wayne

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacessit

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 30 Aug, 2007 10:53 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

haha...at least she's teaching people how to spell...G-L-A-M....my favorite though is T-A-S-T-E-Y!! freakin' twit can't even spell tasty right! haha

I remember when the Black Eyed Peas were good. Now, hold on, I know what you're thinking. Oxymoron, right? But way before they got Fergie, they use to be an actual respectable hip-hop group. this was like in the late 90's. But then again no one really started to listen to them until they got Fergie, so...

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 3:53 AM Quote
LOVE Heroes... can't wait for its return...

dunno who the Alias or Veronica Mars dudes are Ms austin.. but I'm so sad that Peter might not be in the next lot... although he had the cheerleaders self healing... hmm.

I just loved when Hiro said "peter petrelli!"

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:14 AM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
LOVE Heroes... can't wait for its return...

dunno who the Alias or Veronica Mars dudes are Ms austin.. but I'm so sad that Peter might not be in the next lot... although he had the cheerleaders self healing... hmm.

I just loved when Hiro said "peter petrelli!"

I loved it when Hiro would say Mister Issac. It sounded like mystery sock

nats
nats Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:43 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I like it but it's not one of my top shows. But now that Sark from Alias and Kristin Bell from Veronica Mars are joining, it's higher up on my list.

is Mr. Sark joining!?!?!?!?! I´m not going to miss this show

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 12:12 PM Quote
I love Heroes, but here in Spain was not broadcasted by a national channel, and it's not very famous. Anyway, I want to watch season two!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 12:51 PM Quote
I have never seen it...keep on meaning to, though I always forget. My current obsession being HOUSE...I don't think that I should add to my load.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:53 PM