Travis

After watching My eyes... should Neil get implants???
meags
meags Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 9:55 PM Quote
These are the important questions we need answers to.

Re: After watching My eyes... should Neil get implants???
Joana
Joana Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 10:10 PM Quote
LOOOOOOOL

Excelent idea!!I heard there are very good options in LA...maybe he is interested!:D

Joana
Joana Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 10:10 PM Quote
LOOOOOOOL

Excelent idea!!I heard there are very good options in LA...maybe he is interested!:D

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 2:53 AM Quote
why all the sudden is there all this talk about band members getting hair implants! they're just getting older and that's that. they're still beautiful, bujeebus.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 10:36 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
why all the sudden is there all this talk about band members getting hair implants! they're just getting older and that's that. they're still beautiful, bujeebus.

Lol, I'm pretty sure you're talking about different things :P The threadstarter said IMplants (as in breast implants) not TRANSplants (as in hair transplants) ;-)

And no, Neil is best as a man, cause I keep imagining that the implants would be in the way of his drums, lol!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 2:14 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
And no, Neil is best as a man, cause I keep imagining that the implants would be in the way of his drums, lol!

It's a tough call...he might need some time to readjust to them, which could affect his drumming. But on the other hand, he looked really good with those supple breasts. I would love to give those things a nice squeeze.

meags
meags Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 2:22 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:

haha yeah I meant Breast implants...I prefer him as a man too, but there is nothing wrong with dabbling in womens clothes once in a while.

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 9:20 PM Quote
meags wrote:
alyrtle wrote:

haha yeah I meant Breast implants...I prefer him as a man too, but there is nothing wrong with dabbling in womens clothes once in a while.

oooh ok woops hahah nvm

meags
meags Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 9:41 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
meags wrote:
alyrtle wrote:

oooh ok woops hahah nvm

hahaha no problem

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 4:07 PM Quote
isn't that the same as asking a woman to get breast implants ?

meags
meags Posted Mon 27 Aug, 2007 2:15 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
isn't that the same as asking a woman to get breast implants ?

I don't follow

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:14 PM