Travis

I wonder...
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 8:00 AM Quote
what happens to the bras (and panties) that get thrown on stage. They probably chuck them in the trash, right? I mean, it's a nice jester, but I'm not gonna throw my 35 dollar bra onstage if their just going to turn around and throw it in the bin.

It's late I'm going to bed, just had to write that down before I forgot. :)

Re: I wonder...
Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 2:15 PM Quote
HA! It's funny what you think of before you go to sleep...am glad that I am not the only one with weird thoughts :)

Yes...I think they throw it away. I can't imagine why people want to throw underwear on stage...LAME!

Joana
Joana Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 2:59 PM Quote
wait a minute!!There are actually people that throw their underwear on the stage??loool

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 3:01 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
what happens to the bras (and panties) that get thrown on stage. They probably chuck them in the trash, right? I mean, it's a nice jester, but I'm not gonna throw my 35 dollar bra onstage if their just going to turn around and throw it in the bin.

It's late I'm going to bed, just had to write that down before I forgot. :)

erm what do you suggest they should do with it ?? lol

Joana
Joana Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 3:12 PM Quote
They could give them away!!I'm sure that someone would want it...I guess...unless they already have lipstick marks on!lol

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 3:59 PM Quote
Joana wrote:
They could give them away!!I'm sure that someone would want it...I guess...unless they already have lipstick marks on!lol

Ewww...why would ANYONE want second hand underwear????

Joana
Joana Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 4:04 PM Quote
LOOOL...I have no idea!!But I'm sure there are some perverts somewhere that could take the job!lol

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 4:06 PM Quote
Joana wrote:
LOOOL...I have no idea!!But I'm sure there are some perverts somewhere that could take the job!lol

They will have to be SUPER-DUPER pervy...ewwww...hehhehe

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 8:55 PM Quote
lol have people really thrown bras and 'chonies' on stage??

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 9:29 PM Quote
I know for a fact that people throw their bras onstage. In someone's review of the show they talked about a 'record bra count.' http://www.travisonline.com/tourarchive/2007/05/18/?s=639 Panties, I'm not so sure about, but I wouldn't be surprised. Haha, chonies... I'll use that now.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:41 AM