Travis

If you could turn back time...
minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 6:57 PM Quote
...what time frame (age, experience, etc.) would you re-live?

I think I'd go back to my college years. Would spend less time with my nose in the books...went to one of the top party schools for God's sake (UT - Austin).

Re: If you could turn back time...
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 6:58 PM Quote
lol...sorry mary can't answer cuz all that's in my head is that Cher tune!! haha "if i could turn back time!~" haha

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:00 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
lol...sorry mary can't answer cuz all that's in my head is that Cher tune!! haha "if i could turn back time!~" haha

i know...i was singing that song while i posted it :)

deepi
deepi Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:01 PM Quote
i would go back to school, and wouldn't have been so shy and told everyone what i really thought of them (vindictive? yes i'd like to think so!)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:03 PM Quote
lol how dare you! ;P

...i guess i'd go back to childhood so i could be with my granny and build better memories...i was young when she died so it's fuzzy....other than that i'd like to keep moving forward....haha sorry, i'm feelin' happy with my path right now...i'll edit this later when i'm feelin' nostalgic! haha

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:05 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

Haha, me too! I was going to post, 'If I could find A WAY!"

I would have applied to more colleges.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:06 PM Quote
ask Cher !

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:07 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

lol! i was just going to say that! Now that song is stuck in my head. Get it out, get it out!!!!

You know, I'm pretty happy where I am, but if I had to go back, I would probably go back to my college days. WAIT! No, I would go back to when we saw Travis play in SF, and this time I would bring my camera to take a pic of when we met them.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:10 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

lol! i was just going to say that! Now that song is stuck in my head. Get it out, get it out!!!!

You know, I'm pretty happy where I am, but if I had to go back, I would probably go back to my college days. WAIT! No, I would go back to when we saw Travis play in SF, and this time I would bring my camera to take a pic of when we met them.

Aww...i would have taken pictures for you, but my camera died after i got my picture with Fran!

deepi
deepi Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:11 PM Quote
actually if i could turn back time i would have stayed after the travis concert i went to in may so that i could have met the band, thats my biggest regret recently!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:13 PM Quote
I wish i had been more of an opportunist - i have a PhD in "missed opportunities"

Re: Baudettes
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:14 PM Quote
super l'ordi - c'est un laptop ?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:16 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Meridith wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

Aww...i would have taken pictures for you, but my camera died after i got my picture with Fran!

That's right! I remember you saying your camera died. :P Glad you got your pic with Fran! It's a great one too!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:29 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
actually if i could turn back time i would have stayed after the travis concert i went to in may so that i could have met the band, thats my biggest regret recently!

I wish I could have gone back to the Travis concert, and been a bigger fan. At the concert I only knew 7 songs, now I practically know the whole catalogue. And I wish I would have known it was Fran's birthday, so I could have gotten him something.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 7:31 PM Quote
Sandy, i'm reposting your message - it landed in the Baudettes thread :

hmm...part of me says the same...i loved college! i just
wish i did more too! can't believe you only went to one
party!

Elementary school was a lot of fun too!

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:59 AM