Travis

Has anyone?
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 3:44 AM Quote

Re: Has anyone?
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 3:48 AM Quote
Wow, I'm an idiot I left that post completely blank. Has anyone seen that show on the sundance channel, "Live from Abbey Road?" Who thinks Travis would be PERFECT as one of the guests. For those of you who haven't seen it, it's a series where artist perform in Abbey Road studios. they usually perform 3 songs. It's really cool because the sound quality is amazing, and the visuals are awesome because they shoot in 35 mm. They've had artists like, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Wynton Marselis, Muse, The Zutons, Snow Patrol, The Kooks, and loads of other good artists. Anyways, what songs do you think they should do IF they ever get to do this show.

My vote is for: Sing, Seflish Jean, and Closer. I think those would be appropriate

ooo watching the episode with Muse right now. They're doing Knights of Cydonia. :)

malva
malva Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 11:00 AM Quote
Isn't it "Abbey Road"? I've just seen the first episode with RHCP and this with Corinne Bailey Rae
All the sound and picture is really good I think :]
It would be Great to see Travis in this show.

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 11:13 AM Quote
Ooh that would be awesome. The Killers played there too and it was just pure magic, I can't even imagine what would it be like with Travis.

Do all the guests usually play the acoustic versions, or was it just The Killers? I'm sure acoustic Jean would be beautiful.

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 11:33 AM Quote
No never...though I am doing a search on youtube right now. :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 4:50 PM Quote
Soulslug wrote:
Ooh that would be awesome. The Killers played there too and it was just pure magic, I can't even imagine what would it be like with Travis.

Do all the guests usually play the acoustic versions, or was it just The Killers? I'm sure acoustic Jean would be beautiful.

No, the guests usually do regular recordings from what I've heard.

Here's The Kooks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FnCwUhHzeM
Here's Muse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jX4bMYRxlE

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 6:07 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
watching the episode with Muse right now. They're doing Knights of Cydonia. :)

my coworker would randomly call me at the front desk of our office and loudly sing "nooooonne's gonna take me aliiiiiive" haha...he knew i hated that song....but i do enjoy the rest of MUSE's music.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 18 Aug, 2007 3:24 AM Quote
Things to do list:

Campaign to have Travis on Live from Abbey Road

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:11 PM