Travis

I can't waiiiiittt
alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 2:21 AM Quote
for Travis to announce their next round of touring in Oct/Nov!! When are we gonna knowww and when can we buy our ticketsss :'(

Re: I can't waiiiiittt
Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 2:29 AM Quote
Yeah!
I want to know if they're coming to latin america !!
:D! PLZ!

barby
barby Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 2:42 AM Quote
Me too!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 3:00 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
for Travis to announce their next round of touring in Oct/Nov!! When are we gonna knowww and when can we buy our ticketsss :'(

YIKES! I know. I'm freaking out each day. I hope they come back here. They said they loved Lawrence. The crowd was kind of underwhelming... BUT IT WAS FRAN'S BIRTHDAY! Please come back...

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 6:57 AM Quote
OMG I know. I check this site every chance I get for any announcements. Aaaaahhhhh the suspense...

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 9:02 AM Quote
It'd be just my luck if Travis would make a big world tour which would even include Finland just when I'm going to UK. Oh well, fingers crossed.

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 7:43 PM Quote
Soulslug wrote:
It'd be just my luck if Travis would make a big world tour which would even include Finland just when I'm going to UK. Oh well, fingers crossed.

good luck :D

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 9:27 PM Quote
everyone close to me is gonna be driven mad when they announce west coast US dates...i'll be on the road followin' them up and down the coast! best part is i know i won't be alone! hahaha

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 9:51 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
Soulslug wrote:

good luck :D

Ha! Thanks.

Soulslug
Soulslug Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 9:52 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
everyone close to me is gonna be driven mad when they announce west coast US dates...i'll be on the road followin' them up and down the coast! best part is i know i won't be alone! hahaha

I've always dreamed something like that, it would be so cool to be able to follow the band around for a month or so.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 10:04 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

I so wanna do that! Unless school gets in the way. booo

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 3:56 PM Quote
I had another Travis dream. I dreamed they announced their new tour dates and they weren't coming back to Kansas. I think it's safe to say that this was a nightmare.

I'm so anxious

NewBaby
NewBaby Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 12:17 AM Quote
yeah, I have a gut feeling that they will not come close to me(ohio). usually my limit drive wise is a 4 hour radius, so I am at least hoping that hit somewhat close. but still, I am sure it will be on the west coast....low expectations- least I won't be too dissapointed....

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 12:22 AM Quote
NewBaby wrote:
yeah, I have a gut feeling that they will not come close to me(ohio). usually my limit drive wise is a 4 hour radius, so I am at least hoping that hit somewhat close. but still, I am sure it will be on the west coast....low expectations- least I won't be too dissapointed....

Awwww. Don't talk that way! You might get lucky. :)

NewBaby
NewBaby Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 12:35 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
NewBaby wrote:

Awwww. Don't talk that way! You might get lucky. :)

I hope so! I think I live in an ok location where I can hit at least 4 major cities that bands like to go, but we'll see.....

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:47 PM