Travis

Last.fm question
paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:34 PM Quote
Anyone know how to update the number of plays scrobbled on the player that comes up when you run stuff off itunes? All the number of plays have stayed the same since i downloaded the newer version and it's kinda annoying. I know for a fact that some of the bands i've been playing have now got far more plays than the thing is telling me they do!

Does shutting it down and restarting it again set the number of plays in the programme according to the actual number of plays scrobbled?

Does anyone understand, cos i've just totally confused myself when i read that back to myself? lol!

Re: Last.fm question
lulu07
lulu07 Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:37 PM Quote
Huh?

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:veVmFX3ccg_XIM:http://www.theodoresworld.net/pcfreezone/huhImage2.jpg

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 13 Aug, 2007 11:43 PM Quote
Thought so, lol.

Ok... when i first started using this Last.fm thing, the number of plays for Amy Macdonald was 3,000 or something on the software- you know the thing that comes up with a little picture and a short biography, similar artists and that sort of thing. And it still tells me she's got 3,000 plays on the software, even though on her profile she's now at 20,000 and something.

My question is, does the software ever update these numbers it shows you- because mine seem to have always stayed the same since i first used the software. The numbers the programme shows me and the numbers on artist profiles are totally different. The profiles have updated the number of plays, but the software hasn't. Is there any way i can change that?

nats
nats Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 3:27 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Thought so, lol.

Ok... when i first started using this Last.fm thing, the number of plays for Amy Macdonald was 3,000 or something on the software- you know the thing that comes up with a little picture and a short biography, similar artists and that sort of thing. And it still tells me she's got 3,000 plays on the software, even though on her profile she's now at 20,000 and something.

My question is, does the software ever update these numbers it shows you- because mine seem to have always stayed the same since i first used the software. The numbers the programme shows me and the numbers on artist profiles are totally different. The profiles have updated the number of plays, but the software hasn't. Is there any way i can change that?

ive never noticed that... well, i never look how many plays an artist has.

ayana
ayana Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 10:11 AM Quote
Does anyone else have problem using LastFM ?
It doesn't show the songs I've been listening to yesterday. And the bands are not in my chart either ...
The scrobbling is on though.

nats
nats Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 4:14 PM Quote
ayana wrote:
Does anyone else have problem using LastFM ?
It doesn't show the songs I've been listening to yesterday. And the bands are not in my chart either ...
The scrobbling is on though.

it happens to me sometimes. But it starts scrobbling again after a while. it works as it want to...

mayfly
mayfly Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 6:01 PM Quote
If your mp3 or wma files have no ID tags (information of the songs), LastFM software doesn't scrobble what you've played.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 6:29 PM Quote
That doesn't explain why the overall totals haven't been updated in my software :os

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:31 PM Quote
Last fm gone nuts again. My scrobbled tracks don't show up on my page. Can't shout into anyone's box either. I'll get back to your problem soon Isma. :-P

isma
isma Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:33 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
Last fm gone nuts again. My scrobbled tracks don't show up on my page. Can't shout into anyone's box either. I'll get back to your problem soon Isma. :-P

Lol Thank you

Pheww So i'm not the only one .

isma
isma Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:43 PM Quote
Have you listened 'The Brunettes' Merih ?

Gee! This is awesome!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:54 PM Quote
I think I have. I hardly remember the tune though. I should check Undy's new playlist. Guess I saw a Brunettes in there.

isma
isma Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:56 PM Quote
I think I have. I hardly remember the tune though. I should check Undy's new playlist. Guess I saw a Brunettes in there.

Yep That's it! . In Undy's multiply .

*adds to my fav bands* Hehee

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 16 Aug, 2007 11:59 PM Quote
I fell in love with the new Tunng. Bullets is my first crash in the album. Whole stuff is great though.

Oh and Maps. Already made it into my top 50! :-)

isma
isma Posted Fri 17 Aug, 2007 12:02 AM Quote
I fell in love with the new Tunng. Bullets is my first crash in the album. Whole stuff is great though.

Oh and Maps. Already made it into my top 50! :-)

Never heard Tuung . I should check your multiply! ;-)

Haha and The Twilight Sad for me . :-D

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:01 AM