Travis

If You Were a Super Hero...
minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:26 PM Quote
...what would your super power be?

I would have the power to HEAL (I'd have a really cool outfit too--but not like Wonder Woman or Xena the Warrior Princess...their outfits are so impractical, hehe!).

What about you?

Re: If You Were a Super Hero...
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:28 PM Quote
I would love the ability to be invisible.

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:28 PM Quote
I would love to be able to fly too. I've always had dreams that I could fly. That would be very cool.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:31 PM Quote
To heal would be awesome but since you've said that one my other top choice is, to use a Harry Potter term, Apparate. Meaning, disappear and reappear where I want to.

But it would be for selfish reasons- so I could travel really cheaply. : )

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:36 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Meaning, disappear and reappear where I want to.

That would be cool!

feri
feri Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:36 PM Quote
To read minds!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:37 PM Quote
feri wrote:
To read minds!

I used to want that but when I think about all the weird and sometimes horrible things I think about people, I wouldn't want to know what they think about me!

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:39 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
feri wrote:
To read minds!

I used to want that but when I think about all the weird and sometimes horrible things I think about people, I wouldn't want to know what they think about me!

Have you seen the movie What Women Want, with Mel Gibson? It's about that very thing, he read women's minds.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:40 PM Quote
I would be a super hero that could fly. Healing, disappearing, and being invisible would be really cool too. Maybe I would be one that could do all of those. Mostly though, I just want to fly. When I was little I really wanted to be Wonder Woman. I thought it was neat the she could jump really high into the air.

feri
feri Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:40 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
feri wrote:
To read minds!

Yeah it would be kind of annoying cuz you wouldn't just have your own thoughts to worry about, but others as well..I think I would get a headache, but it could be useful for filtering out 'friends'

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:42 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
I would be a super hero that could fly. Healing, disappearing, and being invisible would be really cool too. Maybe I would be one that could do all of those. Mostly though, I just want to fly. When I was little I really wanted to be Wonder Woman. I thought it was neat the she could jump really high into the air.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i299/cutehispana/Wonder%20Woman/wonderwoman.gif

xxx

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:43 PM Quote
not to think about what to cook every day....

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:45 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
not to think about what to cook every day....

you are really funny haha

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:46 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
Meridith wrote:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i299/cutehispana/Wonder%20Woman/wonderwoman.gif

xxx

loved watching her - and what a figure !
my friends and I would turn and turn but none of us ever turned into "Wonder woman !" da da da da da da....

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 5:51 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
Meridith wrote:

xxx

loved watching her - and what a figure !
my friends and I would turn and turn but none of us ever turned into "Wonder woman !" da da da da da da....

WONDER WOMAAAAAAAN!

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:54 AM