Travis

Any ideas
lulu07
lulu07 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 3:55 PM Quote
For a new haircut?

My hairs really boring and I just want a change. It's thick, brown and a bit over my shoulders. I tend to have it straight but any suggestions would be great

Re: Any ideas
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:02 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
For a new haircut?

My hairs really boring and I just want a change. It's thick, brown and a bit over my shoulders. I tend to have it straight but any suggestions would be great

Have you always had your hair that length?
I've always had long hair but the past few haircuts I've had I've just gone for the chop and had it cut short. I too was getting bored of the same style, not being able to do much with it.
I find the hair magazines not helpful due to the fact that most of the styles are so ridiculous.

Don't hesitate getting what you think would be a drastic cut. Don't go the safe route, go with what you think looks good.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:06 PM Quote
I did have it cut short but I prefer it this length. I was thinking of getting one of those fringes which is sorta bouncy? That isnt a good word to describe them. They sorta have 2 long strands of hair on either side and get a little shorter as it goes up but meets in the middle. That's the word description EVER but it's the hardest fringe to explain

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:15 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
I did have it cut short but I prefer it this length. I was thinking of getting one of those fringes which is sorta bouncy? That isnt a good word to describe them. They sorta have 2 long strands of hair on either side and get a little shorter as it goes up but meets in the middle. That's the word description EVER but it's the hardest fringe to explain

I think I know what you mean. You could go for a wee trim and get the fringe you want.
Thinking about a bit of colour?

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:18 PM Quote
Nah I wouldn't know what tp get! My hair isn't quite brown it's in between brown and blonde with different shades in. It doesn't have a colour like my eyes: light brown ring around pupil which turns into light green, which gets darker and darker with a dark blue ring to finish

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:24 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
Nah I wouldn't know what tp get! My hair isn't quite brown it's in between brown and blonde with different shades in. It doesn't have a colour like my eyes: light brown ring around pupil which turns into light green, which gets darker and darker with a dark blue ring to finish

Ooh, lovely eyes! You might go for colour the next time you get you hair done.
I was bricking it the first time I had a short cut and colour. I have strawberry blonde hair and it was always long so I went for quite short with blonde highlights through it and a wee side fringe.
I would love to have cut like Dido in her video Here With Me. I need to find some good clear pics of her cut like that.
Hmm I think I might get my hair cut at the end of the month! You have inspired me.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:42 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

I was bricking it the first time I had a short cut and colour. I have strawberry blonde hair and it was always long so I went for quite short with blonde highlights through it and a wee side fringe.
I would love to have cut like Dido in her video Here With Me. I need to find some good clear pics of her cut like that.
Hmm I think I might get my hair cut at the end of the month! You have inspired me.

Lovely your hair must rock

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:50 PM Quote
yep, buy a hair magazine! :P genius.

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:53 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Lovely your hair must rock

It's not rocking at the moment! It's growing longer, the fringe is getting longer and the colour's growing out so I really need to do something with it.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 7:05 PM Quote
check www.style.com

look at "people and models" for ideas.

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 1:24 PM Quote
Why don't you get it dyed? That would also be a change and you don't even have to change the cut

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:13 PM