Travis

India/Pakistan on BBC
deepi
deepi Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:46 PM Quote
anybody been watching the programmes on these countries on the BBC? they started last week and are on again tonight.
i think they are really interesting and love watching the one about India as my family are from there

Re: India/Pakistan on BBC
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:31 PM Quote
I watched one of them. was quite interesting! I'm not usually itnerested in Indian thingys y'know... tend to avoid it. I missed the last couple tho, due to being out n stuff.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:55 PM Quote
Sorry haven't even heard of them, did watch a programme y'day on Calabria in Italy, close to where my partners family are from and it was really interesting. I quite enjoy programmes like that that show and tell the culture etc.....mind u I'm obsessed with all things travel related and Michael Palin! lol

feri
feri Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 5:28 PM Quote
BBC has good programs, if I had all day I would watch it nonstop lol. They're more neutral than other news channels, especially American ones. Too bad I don't have BBC tho..so obviously I didn't see this program.

deepi
deepi Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 8:09 PM Quote
ha i started crying on the last one i watched cos it was showing punjab were my family are from and i missed my grand-parents soooo much!

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 10:55 PM Quote
I watched a few, a couple really bored me but I did like the one on Indian cooking, although I didn't like how the man stirred with his hands

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:38 PM