Travis

Re: Travis Fashion: A History
lizbeth0619
lizbeth0619 Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 3:13 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
I wasn't keen on Fran's longer hair during the 12 Memories phase.

WHAT?! I love Fran's hair then, backwards hat and all! And I love his hair now. He looks nice gray... he is going gray right? I mean, I don't want to say he is and then whoops! Nope! But if Fran is gray, I love it. I also noticed that all the guys have blue eyes. Can someone confirm this?

I can't vouch on the blue eyes....but I did see a little gray in Fran's hair when Travis played on the Ellen Degeneres show a month or so ago. You could see it pretty clearly because he was under the harsh lights. I still have it on my DVR.... haha.
Grey, pink, blonde it is all good. Sexy, sexy. ;)

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 6:41 PM Quote
gaby wrote:
Of course this look will always be the "coolest" one: Skinny Dougie and Eminem Fran being beat up!! :-D

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/gabibanez/travis.gif

Wow Gaby, that is soooo funny!!! Where did you find that from?!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 08 Aug, 2007 2:49 AM Quote
emma10 wrote:
My favourite would have to be Neil's hair - www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/23/1105079/24.JPG - utterly gorgeous!!

I do not like Neil's gravity-defying hair. Sorry. I can't. Don't hate me. But I do think his hair looks better now. Wonder what he'd look like without facial hair.

Why Does It Always Payne On Me
Why Does It Always Payne On Me Posted Wed 08 Aug, 2007 4:30 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I do not like Neil's gravity-defying hair. Sorry. I can't. Don't hate me. I can't. But I do think his hair looks better now. Wonder what he'd look like without facial hair.

*flail* But it's so... so... *struggles for words* COOL! Is what I was going for. As someone with gravity-defying hair myself, I take offence (except for the part where I doan)! Hahaha. I have to say, I like his hair now as well. But Spiky Hair(tm) love for life.

Neil without facial hair? There's one bit on the DVD... think it's an extra for the video for "Walking in the Sun." It's... weird (not in a bad way, just different). Neil sans facial hair, I mean, not the video.

Well, the video is weird, but it wouldn't be a Travis!video otherwise.

And Dougie (almost) allllways has a cool 'do. Except for a reeeeally awkward bowlcut I saw once. *cough*It's in the audio menu for the Singles DVD*cough* Wwwow, way to show your breath-taking...ly dull life there, self. I think I also just made up a word.

Andy... long-ish and blonde. Fo' lyphe. LOVE the 12 Memories look for Andy. Not too keen on uber-short hair for him.

http://pics.livejournal.com/electricwine/pic/00024w23

I dare you to look at Neil's hair and not think of 7th Heaven in the 90s. DARE YOU.

And Fran? Pink fauhawk FTW, forever. Love his hair however it is, generally.

...not blonde. Not so much.

FASHION-wise, though... that would take another post.

Or not.

Dougie and Andy have the greatest t-shirts ever.

=/ And someone coined the term "manpris" re: a certain drummer in not-quite-full-length-type pants. LAWL. No? Anyone? Bueller?

Capris on men. *looks thoughtful*

Wot else... oh yeah. Dougie is Franzishly stylin'. And THAT is a compliment of the highest degree.

And Fran can wear a FRAN sweate-- I mean jumper (ooh, British) because he's Fran. Hell, I'D wear a "FRAN" hoodie.

This comment is too long. I are gone.

--J.

emma10
emma10 Posted Wed 08 Aug, 2007 9:04 AM Quote
I have a pic of Neil from the DVD without beard, will post it later (I'm at work at the moment, naughty me really shouldn't be on here but I couldn't help myself!).

He looks very different and a bit weird, definitely looks better with the stubble!

How can you not like Neil's tall hair, must be just me that likes odd hair?!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 08 Aug, 2007 1:43 PM Quote
[quote="ElspethOllie"

Neil's early hair makes him look like Snape from Harry Potter. [/quote]

Hahahah! YES...that's what it is!

emma10
emma10 Posted Wed 08 Aug, 2007 9:48 PM Quote
www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/23/1105079/8.JPG - here's a pic from the Singles DVD - this is the only time I've seen Neil clean shaven - it's from the 'Walking in the Sun' video.

I was going to say he looks dreadful without the facial hair but I really shouldn't, he looks lovely whatever!!

th74
th74 Posted Wed 08 Aug, 2007 11:39 PM Quote
I'm not sure I should have an opinion here, since I'm positive I've had some questionable looks over the years, lol!

They all look good as long as they're playing the music we love, right?

:)

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 12:40 AM Quote
I love the way Fran looks during the Good Feeling Days-he looks so adorable in "All I wanna do is Rock" and "tied to the 90's" But of course they all look great, no matter what.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 7:51 AM Quote
Ok, I take it back. I guess Neil with facial hair is the only way to go.

noreply9
noreply9 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 8:30 AM Quote
I personally love the way all four of them look in the "driftwood" video. What does it take place in, the 50's? U can never go wrong with slicked hair! Fran is too cute, and his little sweater vest is so sexy! Andy makes a hot professor, Dougie a gorgeous teacher, and neil the only hot gym teacher ive ever seen!!! U cant go wrong with classic clothing!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 10:39 AM Quote
noreply9 wrote:
I personally love the way all four of them look in the "driftwood" video. What does it take place in, the 50's? U can never go wrong with slicked hair! Fran is too cute, and his little sweater vest is so sexy! Andy makes a hot professor, Dougie a gorgeous doctor, and neil the only hot gym teacher ive ever seen!!! U cant go wrong with classic clothing!

Haha, Dougie looks like a blond Hitler in that one! ( His own words!!!) ;P

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:15 PM Quote
I'm pretty sure Dougie's suppose to be a chem teacher... do you know any doctors at private school?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 6:16 PM Quote
Yeah, he was definately a chem teacher.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 7:51 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I'm pretty sure Dougie's suppose to be a chem teacher... do you know any doctors at private school?

At my school, all the teachers wear the same clothing.
My language teacher looks like Dougie,but older. xD

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:43 AM