Travis

Re: anyone has something to talk?
Sunny
Sunny Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 5:04 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Do you think it's quieter because their CD has been out a few months, their tour is over, so less people are coming to the board? I just started posting in June so I don't know what it was like, say, a year ago when there wasn't much Travis news.

If you think this is quiet, you should've seen it last summer. You could've heard a pin drop in here.

*edit* and the summer before that too actually. In fact, I remember chatting to myself on a few occassions. And yes, I realise that makes me look terribly sad and a complete geek but what the hell, eh? ;o)

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 5:12 PM Quote
Yes, i am looking forward to my thirties. the twenties were the "discovering yourself" stage. I must say i'm delighted not to be in the dating scene either! i'm looking forward to having babies and further developing my career...

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 5:59 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
Yes, i am looking forward to my thirties. the twenties were the "discovering yourself" stage. I must say i'm delighted not to be in the dating scene either! i'm looking forward to having babies and further developing my career...

I've been married for nine years but I still appreciate that finding a mate doesn't take up any brianpower or worrying. I also definitely feel much more comfortable with who I am and feel like I can just enjoy myself without all of this angst about it.

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 12:55 PM Quote
im happy, im 24 have a great boyfriend and he has 2 beautifull childeren, and i study and have great friends, we make our house beautifull so i feel very happy now :-)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:51 AM