Travis

FAO Fran...
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 2:41 AM Quote
greetings Fran! Just wondering if you guys have watched 'Flight of the Conchords'??

here's part of episode 1

Re: FAO Fran...
BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 3:21 AM Quote
OMG I love this show! Brett and Jermaine are hilarious! Im so glad its on HBO!!

*Butts in*
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 3:25 AM Quote
BeatleGirl11 wrote:

I LOVE your picture...how sweet of Fran--i saw your post in the other thread...how cool!

oh...by the way, that IS a great show!

Re: *Butts in*
BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 4:38 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
BeatleGirl11 wrote:

I LOVE your picture...how sweet of Fran--i saw your post in the other thread...how cool!

Thanks! I love your picture too-how cute is he in that little hat???

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 4:48 AM Quote
BeatleGirl11 wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
BeatleGirl11 wrote:

Thanks! I love your picture too-how cute is he in that little hat???

I was also going to tell you that I love your huggy picture with Fran!!! SO CUTE. I wish I would have asked to get a picture of just him and I when I met them in studio. My picture is of Dougie, my boyfriend, me and Fran together...we'd look like tiny specs if I used it as my profile pic. Although I could do some cropping...hmmm...but then I'd feel bad leaving Dougie and my boyfriend out, lol. Next time I'm sooooooo asking for a hug. :)

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 4:53 AM Quote
Quote:
I was also going to tell you that I love your huggy picture with Fran!!! SO CUTE. I wish I would have asked to get a picture of just him and I when I met them in studio. My picture is of Dougie, my boyfriend, me and Fran together...we'd look like tiny specs if I used it as my profile pic. Although I could do some cropping...hmmm...but then I'd feel bad leaving Dougie and my boyfriend out, lol. Next time I'm sooooooo asking for a hug. :)

Thanks! It just makes me think about how really sweet he was! He told my sister and I that we were "sweet and lovely" and it made them to feel good to have us in the front row at the show...wow, I hope he didnt see me do sometihng stupid during the concert(which is a definite possibility!) You should so ask for a hug next time, he would be more than happy to do it. And then do what I did....As he went in for the hug, I planted a big smooch on his cheek. Can you blame me??

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 5:08 AM Quote
BeatleGirl11 wrote:
Quote:

Thanks! It just makes me think about how really sweet he was! He told my sister and I that we were "sweet and lovely" and it made them to feel good to have us in the front row at the show...wow, I hope he didnt see me do sometihng stupid during the concert(which is a definite possibility!) You should so ask for a hug next time, he would be more than happy to do it. And then do what I did....As he went in for the hug, I planted a big smooch on his cheek. Can you blame me??

Haha, that's awesome!!

I know that I did something that must have looked stupid during the show from the front row - and I think Dougie saw me, LOL. During the WDIAROM pogo I had to stop for a second because I thought I was going to die. I started coughing and gagging because I was kind of overwhelmed by all the people around me and it was hot and I had been going kinda crazy the whole show. I swear Dougie was looking at me like "is that chick ok?" LOL. I'm kinda glad I stopped for a second though because it was so cool to feel everyone jump around you and feel the floor literally bouncing under my feet.

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 5:11 AM Quote
omg, I totally know what you mean! I had to stop for a second, cause it takes a lot out of you doing the pogo! Plus at one point I banged my elbow on the bar in front of me, but I tried to play it cool so I wouldnt look stupid! My freaking elbow still hurts, but it was worth it. :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 5:15 AM Quote
So I'm not the only one! :)

This is going to make me sound so outta shape, lol...but my legs actually hurt the next day from pogoing so hardcore at the show. :) so worth it. *sigh* I want to relive that show. It's all such a blur now.

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 6:07 AM Quote
haha WOW, i posted about the show on GC a while ago! I love that show! And I'm also in love with Bret mmmmmmmmmckenzie :D

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 6:25 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
haha WOW, i posted about the show on GC a while ago! I love that show! And I'm also in love with Bret mmmmmmmmmckenzie :D

Brett is a cutie, and Jermaine just cracks me up!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 4:00 PM Quote
it's the best...i have two episodes to catch up on on you tube later...

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 6:27 PM Quote
"Bret, you got it goin’ on.
The ladies get to know your sexuality
When they get to know your personality.
I said, Bret, you got it goin’ on.
Not in a gay way
Just in a hey, mate,
I want to say that you’re looking okay, mate.
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy
That he thinks his booty is fly?
Not all the time, obviously
Just when he’s got a problem with his self esteem
Don’t let anybody tell you you’re not humpable
Because you’re bumpable
Well, I hope this doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable...
...No doubt about it
We’d be getting crazy
If one of us was lucky enough to be born a lady.
Oh, if one of us was a lady
And I was your man, if I was your man
Well, sometimes it gets lonely
And I need a woman
And then I imagine you with some bosoms
In fact, one time when we were touring
And I was really lonely
And we were sharing that twin room in the hotel
I put a wig on you when you were sleeping
Put a wig on you
Ooh ooh ooh
And I just laid there and spooned you
Bret, you’ve got it goin’ on"

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 6:31 PM Quote
LMAO...not humpable...bumpable..ahahaha

awhile back we were talking about FotC and someone said the character Mel had to be inspired by Travis fans...lol...i have to agree...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:11 PM