wow sailing away, nice! thanks for this

Re: Austin Show - Videos!
Lucile
Lucile Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 9:14 PM Quote
Thanks a lot for sharing those :)

beatlejenn
beatlejenn Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 9:52 PM Quote
Yes, thanks! Our digital camera wasn't able to record clips as long as these...but I've got links to some bits and pieces up on here as well.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 12:47 AM Quote
beatlejenn wrote:
Yes, thanks! Our digital camera wasn't able to record clips as long as these...but I've got links to some bits and pieces up on here as well.

aww...after the MN show, i went out and bought an extra battery and memory card for my camera...just so that i could take longer videos! lol...i'm crazy!

Trixi
Trixi Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 1:19 AM Quote
woah, Sailing Away live..wicked!
Thanks for posting :-D

beatlejenn
beatlejenn Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 1:30 AM Quote
We'll have to tell Marcela that you got all of Sailing Away... she's the one who yelled that she wanted them to play that one (we could see Andy's setlist from where we were standing, so she knew it was either that song or Humpty Dumpty that was going to be next).

I'm really excited that you got the "As You Are" solo. My boyfriend got a great picture of Andy during it (that I'm using as the background for my laptop now :-) ) I was so entranced that Andy was just a foot or so away from my head, that I didn't take a picture myself. Your video helps relive that excitement!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 4:12 AM Quote
beatlejenn wrote:
We'll have to tell Marcela that you got all of Sailing Away... she's the one who yelled that she wanted them to play that one (we could see Andy's setlist from where we were standing, so she knew it was either that song or Humpty Dumpty that was going to be next).

yeah...they played Humpty Dumpty in Dallas, and Sailing Away in Minneapolis - I think they said that was their first time playing it live, but I don't think I recorded it there. I have so many other videos from Dallas to put up too, but for some reason, the sound quality's not as good. I'm a bit bummed about that :(
oh well...

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 4:12 AM Quote
beatlejenn wrote:

sorry...didn't mean to post that twice!

marcela_lm
marcela_lm Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 6:47 AM Quote
THANKS FOR POSTING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im the one who yelled sailing!! it was the most amazing experience, my brother kinda recorded it with my cell phone because my 2 giga stupid mem stick was full.

God I wish I could go to the Mexico city gig =(

Thanks Jenn for telling me, i did find it

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 7:00 AM Quote
great videos sandy! ...sigh...i heart them!...and dougie still inspires me to start dancing! haha

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:59 PM