Travis

What a Wonderful Tour!!
mecarr
mecarr Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 6:14 AM Quote
Travis,

Wow! What a great US tour you guys just finished. I've seen you three times over the years, but this US tour has been your best I think. The level of enthusiasm shown by you all was tremendous. You are a breath of fresh air compared to many bands who just stand, sing, and walk off stage without even so much as introducing themselves.

Besides your songs, what I love about you guys so much is that you make the audience more than just mere observers. You talk with us, and get us involved with your songs (i.e. pogoing for Why does it Always rain on me).

You will always have a loyal following here in the USA. You truly are the people's band. Please come back soon if you can!

Re: What a Wonderful Tour!!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 2:58 PM Quote
mecarr wrote:
Travis,

Wow! What a great US tour you guys just finished. I've seen you three times over the years, but this US tour has been your best I think. The level of enthusiasm shown by you all was tremendous. You are a breath of fresh air compared to many bands who just stand, sing, and walk off stage without even so much as introducing themselves.

Besides your songs, what I love about you guys so much is that you make the audience more than just mere observers. You talk with us, and get us involved with your songs (i.e. pogoing for Why does it Always rain on me).

You will always have a loyal following here in the USA. You truly are the people's band. Please come back soon if you can!

Well said!

You guys really gave it your all and we appreciate it so much! I've never had so much fun! Thank you!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 5:36 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
mecarr wrote:
Travis,

Well said!

You guys really gave it your all and we appreciate it so much! I've never had so much fun! Thank you!

i second that "well said!" comment

caz b
caz b Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 7:54 PM Quote
In total agreement, made it to 4 of the Scottish shows and loved every minute. Can't wait for the next time.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 8:41 PM Quote
caz b wrote:
In total agreement, made it to 4 of the Scottish shows and loved every minute. Can't wait for the next time.

Seconded. Or thirded, whatever this is :)

beatlejenn
beatlejenn Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
Please let the whole tour crew know what a fantastic job they do...we appreciate all the work that goes into getting Travis on stage night after night!

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 11:27 PM Quote
I agree to all of the above :P The tour was awesome.

Thanks to everyone in and around Travis for making memories with and for us :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:35 AM