Travis

Re: Ohhhh, Mr. Payne
Why Does It Always Payne On Me
Why Does It Always Payne On Me Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 4:40 PM Quote
Saw them in Toronto the other night.

Was right in front of Dougie.

IT'S NOT *FAIR.* I WON'T BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING FOR *MONTHS.*

And someone said he focuses like a HAWK. Too right, and I was the terrified chipmunk thing he was about to butcher.

...all right, not really, but godDAMN. Lucky bass. I mean what? Lucky Kelly too. I want a Dougie. Anyone know where I can procure one?

--J.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 5:54 PM Quote
LMAO!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 7:09 PM Quote
You are so hysterical! You should check out all the "Dougie hips" videos on YouTube to tide you over.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 11:37 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
You are so hysterical! You should check out all the "Dougie hips" videos on YouTube to tide you over.

Haha, I was watching them yesterday! I still have serious problems with concentration! ;D

feri
feri Posted Fri 03 Aug, 2007 3:00 AM Quote
Lol, I know what you're talking about. He definitely makes eye contact with the audience and I think all the girls enjoy it.. I think his 'dance' aka the hip shaking is entertaining haha

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 11:50 PM Quote
I finally found the Travis : Singles DVD, and one of my favorite parts is the 15 second bit where Fran has the camera on Dougie and he says, "Do your Richard Ashcroft!" (Richard Ashcroft was that guy in the Verve, they had that hit, "Bittersweet Symphony". You know the video where he's walking down the street knocking people over.) Anyways, Dougie starts to do this really funny strut. I've rewound the DVD SO many times just to catch this 15 second part. *sighs*

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Sun 05 Aug, 2007 2:16 PM Quote
Why Does It Always Payne On Me wrote:
Saw them in Toronto the other night.

Was right in front of Dougie.

IT'S NOT *FAIR.* I WON'T BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING FOR *MONTHS.*

And someone said he focuses like a HAWK. Too right, and I was the terrified chipmunk thing he was about to butcher.

...all right, not really, but godDAMN. Lucky bass. I mean what? Lucky Kelly too. I want a Dougie. Anyone know where I can procure one?

--J.

LMFAO.. You made my day girl.... "lucky bass"

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 4:41 AM Quote
http://www.travisonline.com/archive/pictures/8d1ac8d2b91a75fe91ce41b714489c45.jpg
photo credit: Lucile Bordet

Oh, I love this man. He's such a camera whore... I don't mean that in a bad way... :)

Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 8:42 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
http://www.travisonline.com/archive/pictures/8d1ac8d2b91a75fe91ce41b714489c45.jpg
photo credit: Lucile Bordet

Oh, I love this man. He's such a camera whore... I don't mean that in a bad way... :)

Glad you like my pic ElspethOllie :) I'm really proud of this one :)

Beetlebum82
Beetlebum82 Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 5:29 PM Quote
a great pic of a great man

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 5:46 PM Quote
eeek!! *screams like a little girl* haha...hijole!

Francy78
Francy78 Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 8:04 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I find it hard to believe no one has any tales of Dougie flirtation...

I found another video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sLqrVNhU2Y

How beautiful they are... I've never seen them live :( I want to see theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem

Beetlebum82
Beetlebum82 Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 10:36 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I finally found the Travis : Singles DVD, and one of my favorite parts is the 15 second bit where Fran has the camera on Dougie and he says, "Do your Richard Ashcroft!" (Richard Ashcroft was that guy in the Verve, they had that hit, "Bittersweet Symphony". You know the video where he's walking down the street knocking people over.) Anyways, Dougie starts to do this really funny strut. I've rewound the DVD SO many times just to catch this 15 second part. *sighs*

It´s soooo funny

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 9:09 PM Quote
my favorite part of SINGLES dvd, is when Fran sing: I'm Tony, tony tony boney, he is tony, tony tony bony. I see toney boney evrywhere JAJAJAJAJAJA

Sorry, Dougie didn´t appear there but I had to mention it jajajajaja

Beetlebum82
Beetlebum82 Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 10:30 PM Quote
galletitabonita wrote:
my favorite part of SINGLES dvd, is when Fran sing: I'm Tony, tony tony boney, he is tony, tony tony bony. I see toney boney evrywhere JAJAJAJAJAJA

Sorry, Dougie didn´t appear there but I had to mention it jajajajaja

That´s is one of my favourites part too, but in my opinion the best is when Andy is wearing the coverall....sexy Flander!!! ( i love you Andy)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:33 PM