Travis

Just back in town from Austin
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 11:58 AM Quote
Whew! i'm exhausted! I just got back 20 minutes ago (at 5:30am)from the austin show, and i'm still wired. it was a 3.5 hour drive...but i'm still thinking about the evening!

how's everyone? i didn't get as many pics this time, but i got some videos, hopefully, i'll be able to post them soon...they are quite large, and i don't know how to cut them down...help, anyone??

well, i'm off for a few hours to try and get some sleep...see ya's later!

Re: Just back in town from Austin
Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 12:17 PM Quote
goodnight and sweet dreams - hope to see the pictures soon! :o)

threeamigos
threeamigos Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 12:25 PM Quote
According to this article Travis failed to ignite passions across the pond just sounds abit like they are LYING, everyone over there seems to love the boys.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/music-gigs/news/article2803109.ece

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 1:45 PM Quote
I think the article is more about hyping up Snow Patrol than dissing Travis.
It's fair enough that the critic thinks Snow Patrol has a bigger following in the States, though to be honest...who gives.
Travis' fans love them, perfectly exemplified on this message board and that is all that matters... :)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 4:09 PM Quote
ooh! i'm back! i'm running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep, and i feel like i'm wired! man, THIS is a Travis high!

how're we all doing here??

i'll have pictures up this evening, probably

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 4:13 PM Quote
Whooo...that is NOT enough sleep! Hahah...you sound surprisingly awake though!
I am good, trying not to work :)
Go on...rave, how was it?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 4:30 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
Whooo...that is NOT enough sleep! Hahah...you sound surprisingly awake though!
I am good, trying not to work :)
Go on...rave, how was it?

oh, it was amazing! from the start to finish, all in between and afterwards too, when we talked to them...oh! they are hands down, the most amazing group of guys. just lovely!

yes...i am surprisingly awake! ah! proper reviews will be up soon!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 4:32 PM Quote
Sounds great! Am green with envy...hahahaha!
I am looking forward to your photos.
You went to see them 3 times didn't you? Or have you only gone to 2 so far? I lose track with the ridiculous number you go to...heheh

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 4:42 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
Sounds great! Am green with envy...hahahaha!
I am looking forward to your photos.
You went to see them 3 times didn't you? Or have you only gone to 2 so far? I lose track with the ridiculous number you go to...heheh

haha!! yeah, this was my 4th for the year...i went to 3 this week, and one back in may. yes, i've been incredibly lucky--1, that i was able to take off so many days, and 2, that i could afford tickets--although, i'm pretty sure i would have gotten tickets even if i couldn't afford it!

me, though...that's nothing! Memphis queen has been to about 6 shows so far already...and she has at least 2 more to go! now, SHE Rocks!!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 4:49 PM Quote
Wooooohoooooo! Yes indeed! What a hard life you must lead... ;) deliberating about which concerts to go ;)hahah

I feel like I will never get to see them, they are so god damn elusive...or maybe I am just not trying hard enough?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 4:59 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
Wooooohoooooo! Yes indeed! What a hard life you must lead... ;) deliberating about which concerts to go ;)hahah

I feel like I will never get to see them, they are so god damn elusive...or maybe I am just not trying hard enough?

well, it's a bit difficult for you to see them now, since they're over in the states ;) but, they were in the UK earlier! i bet they'll be back...you'll see them soon enough, i'm sure!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 5:03 PM Quote
Me live in hope...I wish I had a jet back pack...so I could fly to see them...albeit hours and hours and hours...heheh

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:26 PM