Travis

Frans blog from the bus
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 7:45 PM Quote
Sounds like the guys are really having a great time....Read Frans blog on his profile :-)

Re: Frans blog from the bus
FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 8:33 PM Quote
Yeah, I read that earlier today. He's so sweet to take time to write us all a note on how they're doing.
Also his contribution to the threads about releasing vinyls were very interesting. It's nice to know the band is keeping up with the site and appreciating our enthusiasm :)
Kudos to Franny and his gang :)

Amandabug
Amandabug Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 10:41 PM Quote
am i a retard or just daft? fran's profile here or on myspace?

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 11:02 PM Quote
Here ...Go to Band ...and hey Presto! One of four very familiar mugshots! Haha

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 11:04 PM Quote
Imagine having Internet on a bus. That'd be ace!

And yeah, it is good that the band keep up with things. Wish we heard more from the other guys too though!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 6:21 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

And yeah, it is good that the band keep up with things. Wish we heard more from the other guys too though!

i tooootally agree. i mean Fran's awesome, but we is he always the only one talking? not only would other members talking more regularly during shows allow Fran to have a longer rest between songs, but it'd let us get to know them better, too. Sometimes I feel like Neil is a little left out? Or he always seems to look a little more distanced from the crowd : Dougie gets some time, but yeah, I certainly don't feel like I understand Andy and Neil as well as I do Fran.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 8:50 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
paul_c wrote:

i tooootally agree. i mean Fran's awesome, but we is he always the only one talking? not only would other members talking more regularly during shows allow Fran to have a longer rest between songs, but it'd let us get to know them better, too. Sometimes I feel like Neil is a little left out? Or he always seems to look a little more distanced from the crowd : Dougie gets some time, but yeah, I certainly don't feel like I understand Andy and Neil as well as I do Fran.

I think the other guys are not so hot about the using the Computer , its nothing personal! Its nice to hear from any of them at all! Lets not get greedy! It would be a shame if they all posted just because they felt they had to ...I think Fran talks on their behalf and thats cool .Fran likes it and is the computer junky as well as the chatterbox of the Band :-)

Taralyn
Taralyn Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 5:36 PM Quote
Great to see that UK are not forgotten while having so much fun in the states. All posts so possitive and Audreys photos are awesome, so jealous :)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 7:29 PM Quote
[quote="Taralyn"] Great to see that UK are not forgotten

Never!! You will get to realise how great they are to their Fans and how much they do for charity etc ( guide dog was drop in the ocean ! ) We take it for granted so seems weird someone flagging it up. Fran has heart of pure Gold Welcome to the Board :-)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 10:14 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Well Dougie's done a few things- blogs on the new site from airports in America, and the studio diaries. And i've seen pictures and interviews where he's always on his laptop! So it'd be great to hear from him. He's a good laugh is our Doug!

Neil and Andy are both lovely, but i do know what you mean. I always make a point of catching Neil's attention and waving at him at a gig, cos you do feel sometime's he's left out. Although at the Belfast gig, he made a mistake and Fran introduced him to us as a joke. Poor Neil!! I've heard radio interviews and he gets a bit of a hard time, but i'm sure it's all in good fun. I don't feel the need to do the same with Andy, cos he always sees me first and gives me a nod and a wink! Haha

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 11:47 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

totally, totally agree hahaha i wish have the same when I travel 15 hours non-stop in bus lol

emma10
emma10 Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 1:15 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Neil and Andy are both lovely, but i do know what you mean. I always make a point of catching Neil's attention and waving at him at a gig, cos you do feel sometime's he's left out. Although at the Belfast gig, he made a mistake and Fran introduced him to us as a joke. Poor Neil!! I've heard radio interviews and he gets a bit of a hard time, but i'm sure it's all in good fun. I don't feel the need to do the same with Andy, cos he always sees me first and gives me a nod and a wink! Haha

I always got the impression that Neil's a bit shy and would rather not get involved with all the interview stuff and meeting fans. Though he was very nice signing stuff at the last gig I went to but as a result I was very reserved and didn't grab him for a big hug like I really wanted to (he was probably well glad of that!) Think the guys are happy with Fran and Dougie representing the band's view.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 5:23 PM Quote
First time i met Neil, he was last out and he was 'quite pished' according to something Doug said. When he came out, he was delighted to see everyone, although he had trouble writing his name. He had to start the N three times before he got the pen to go down the ways! Lol

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 1:05 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
First time i met Neil, he was last out and he was 'quite pished' according to something Doug said. When he came out, he was delighted to see everyone, although he had trouble writing his name. He had to start the N three times before he got the pen to go down the ways! Lol

Haha Good job hes not like that wiv his drumstick! Sweet :-)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:19 AM