Travis

aaarggghhhh
Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 12:13 PM Quote
my 1 year old mobile phone is broken :-( it was such a pretty phone and the music that it could play was great a very good sound, and my simcard is also broken :-( grrrrr i'm now looking for a good new phone i was thinking nokia n95 i want a phone that make very good sharp pictures and that can play a lot of music anyone more ideas for a good phone??

Re: aaarggghhhh
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 12:19 PM Quote
From what i have been told. The N95 battery life is poor. Sony do some very good phones, its probably better to look at their range.

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 12:26 PM Quote
My brother has a Sony Ericsson K610i. It makes great videos and photos.

NCD
NCD Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 12:29 PM Quote
I've got a sony w850 (the walkman one). It stores loads of music and has a decent camera on it, though you can't zoom with the camera. The recording is brilliant on it though, and allows you to do a whole song normally. You can zoom in and out on the recording too. I think Nokias are generally one of the easiest phones to use. Hope this is helpful?

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 2:52 PM Quote
everything is helpful, i just heard that sony not really good phones make, but when i read this all.....

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 3:52 PM Quote
You should definetly look into some Sony Ericsson phones. I switched from Nokia many years ago and have never been dissapointed wit SE :) I know they have at least one phone with a 2 megapixel camera out, as I was considering getting it myself. Can't remember what the music features was like though.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 4:53 PM Quote
The Sony Ericsson i've got at the moment is the best phone i've ever had. It's great!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 4:54 PM Quote
I have a Treo and I want to marry it.

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 5:25 PM Quote
but the nokia n series have a very great video of travis during live8 hehe my boyfriend have a n91

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:44 PM