Travis

Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 10:01 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Hey i'm good thanks. I asked everyone the same question over on the other board just now! Haha. How you been?

Well, I was having a pretty crappy week at work but now I'm so freakin' happy about seeing Travis Wednesday for the first time since 12 Memories and getting the chance to finally meet them that I've never felt better :)

What have you been up to?

jjordan
jjordan Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 11:36 PM Quote
I've been trying to win these passes all day!!!:(
Lucky girl!!!:)

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 12:11 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
NCD wrote:
You need to carry a packet of jaffa cakes (or other randomn item)so that they can identify you from the message board :P (Do you get them in the US?) Congratulations you lucky thing!

Nope! No Jaffas for us, sadly. :(

as in you dunno where to buy them?? try ordering them here
yummy

or if ye have a "stop n'shop" try the international foods section.

Edel
Edel Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 12:38 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Paul, is Fran crouching down in that photo to be funny...or are you really that tall and is Fran really that short? lol.

I know I'm probably taller than Franny...5 ft. 10 inches. Hmm..how tall is Mr. Healy anyway? Anyone know?

I think hes same height as you. Have a great night Nikki and congrats on winning:0)

TALIA
TALIA Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 2:25 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I can't believe it!!!!! I've been invited by a radio station to sit in on a live acoustic session with Travis before their gig here in Detroit! Oh my God! What am I gonna say to them!?! LOL. I'm freakin' out!

that is awesome! have fun :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 3:25 AM Quote
I didn't really win, that's the crazy part! I e-mailed the station telling them that I wanted to hear "Selfish Jean" and the DJ e-mailed me back and invited me! I was like Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!? :O LOL!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 5:37 AM Quote
You are so lucky. That is on my birthday! I am glad a true Travis fan will be there and not just some random person who called and won and hasn't even heard of them.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 10:13 AM Quote
That's awesome!
Have fun and good luck :) I'm sure you'll do just fine.
And make sure to give us all details when you return ;)

loria
loria Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 2:04 PM Quote
NIKKI! You can totally get Jaffa cakes at meijers. We can get them over here in Lansing (and I was pondering trying to sneak some to the show heheheh) - check the international aisle!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 2:44 PM Quote
loria wrote:
NIKKI! You can totally get Jaffa cakes at meijers. We can get them over here in Lansing (and I was pondering trying to sneak some to the show heheheh) - check the international aisle!

Really?! Mmmm...Ok...I'm going to Meijers today!

NCD
NCD Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 3:44 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Paul, is Fran crouching down in that photo to be funny...or are you really that tall and is Fran really that short? lol.

I know I'm probably taller than Franny...5 ft. 10 inches. Hmm..how tall is Mr. Healy anyway? Anyone know?

I always think he's not that tall until I stand next to him - he's gotta be about 5 8" at least, surely?? (I'm 5 4" and he's definitely taller than me. In Battleships, I always think he's gonna sing, "you're too tall and I'm too small"

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 3:54 PM Quote
NCD wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I always think he's not that tall until I stand next to him - he's gotta be about 5 8" at least, surely?? (I'm 5 4" and he's definitely taller than me. In Battleships, I always think he's gonna sing, "you're too tall and I'm too small"

I'll be sure to wear my flattest sneakers when we meet then!

YEY! :D

NCD
NCD Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 3:56 PM Quote
Ohh then maybe he will change the words in battleships and sing to you "You're too tall, and I'm too small" :P .. just to make it more personal like X

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 4:09 PM Quote
NCD wrote:
Ohh then maybe he will change the words in battleships and sing to you "You're too tall, and I'm too small" :P .. just to make it more personal like X

Yeah...only in my dreams, lol.

NCD
NCD Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 4:21 PM Quote
oops.. I just thought about the rest of the words in the song and it probably isn't the nicest one to have dedicated. I guess any song'd be better than none though hey X

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:45 PM