Travis

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 6:00 PM Quote
I can't believe it!!!!! I've been invited by a radio station to sit in on a live acoustic session with Travis before their gig here in Detroit! Oh my God! What am I gonna say to them!?! LOL. I'm freakin' out!

Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D
Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 7:15 PM Quote
Ahhh, some are just oh so lucky! Don't freak out...it should be great fun! Be normal...be yourself...have fun!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 7:15 PM Quote
whaaaaat?!?!?!?!?!?!
how, were you a lucky caller through the phone??
or what what whaaaat???
YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!

i would just advise you to ask them questions that no other interview since TBWNN has asked them yet. in the interview with FaceCulture, Fran seems to have gotten annoyed by some of the interviewer's dumb questions and abstract, nonsensical questions. OMG, ASK THEM IF THEY'RE COMING BACK TO THE WEST COAST OF THE US (NAMELY CALIFORNIA....NAMELY LOS ANGELES...PLEASE!!!) haha :D

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 7:17 PM Quote
Oh, and also tell them you're from the travisonline MB, and that the rest of the crew say "Hi, hope all you guys are healthy!"

loria
loria Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 7:19 PM Quote
OMG! I'm SO jealous!!

Just have a good time and don't worry about being clever or whatever, just be yourself, tell them how much their music means to you... and let us know when this will be broadcast :D

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 9:05 PM Quote
oh my!!!
:D!!!

That's awesome!!!
:O

Enjoy it!! xD!! :D

(and tell them to come to latin america ...ejem..ejem.. xD)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 9:24 PM Quote
Ok! I'll be sure to let you guys know! I'm not sure if it's a live thing or not...I don't have the details yet. The DJ is supposed to call me. I'm sitting here with the phone in my pocket waiting for his call, LOL! He probably won't call until Monday, though.

Eeeeeeee! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Does a little pogo dance*

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 9:43 PM Quote
ooooooooh you lucky lucky girl!! Have a wonderful time! Sorry, can't think of anything you can say to them, I'm lost for words just thinking about it...but have fun!!!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 9:48 PM Quote
It kind of reminds me of the time my best friend met her favorite hockey player. She had all this stuff she was going to say to him and when she finally went up to talk to him she just stared at him like O.O and I had to do all the talking. LOL.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 9:49 PM Quote
Selfish Jean?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 9:51 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Selfish Jean?

Hi Paul!

How ya doin'?

NCD
NCD Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 9:52 PM Quote
You need to carry a packet of jaffa cakes (or other randomn item)so that they can identify you from the message board :P (Do you get them in the US?) Congratulations you lucky thing!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 9:53 PM Quote
Hey i'm good thanks. I asked everyone the same question over on the other board just now! Haha. How you been?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 9:55 PM Quote
Paul, is Fran crouching down in that photo to be funny...or are you really that tall and is Fran really that short? lol.

I know I'm probably taller than Franny...5 ft. 10 inches. Hmm..how tall is Mr. Healy anyway? Anyone know?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 9:57 PM Quote
NCD wrote:
You need to carry a packet of jaffa cakes (or other randomn item)so that they can identify you from the message board :P (Do you get them in the US?) Congratulations you lucky thing!

Nope! No Jaffas for us, sadly. :(

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:18 AM