I know I'm an idiot
I just wish I knew what I've done
So I could make it better
I know things will never be the same
But at the end of the day ...
I'd rather have you in my life
as a friend or acquaintance
Rather than nothing at all ...

I've had one hell of a weekend ... why is it when you want to forget about someone whose put you through the mill they suddenly show up and make on that nothings ever happened and start crawling ...

Re: move along ...
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 9:21 PM Quote
cosmic wrote:

I've had one hell of a weekend ... why is it when you want to forget about someone whose put you through the mill they suddenly show up and make on that nothings ever happened and start crawling ...

I'm sorry you had a bad weekend. I hope you feel better soon.

cosmic
cosmic Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 9:34 PM Quote
thank you ...
such a long story ... and I basically don't know what to do now and the only way out is to move on ...

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 9:50 PM Quote
cosmic wrote:
thank you ...
such a long story ... and I basically don't know what to do now and the only way out is to move on ...

It's probably best. Just think of Fran's analogy for The Cage. Apparently it helps people in this sort of thing :)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 9:54 PM Quote
cosmic wrote:
thank you ...

sometimes it hurts to come to that realization. but, like you said, it's the only way...

i hope things get better for you...if you need to talk (i know we don't know each other well at all...but the offer still stands!) you can email me!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 10:00 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
cosmic wrote:
thank you ...

sometimes it hurts to come to that realization. but, like you said, it's the only way...

i hope things get better for you...if you need to talk (i know we don't know each other well at all...but the offer still stands!) you can email me!

I too hope you can get through the hurt of figuring it all out. I am sure you'll find many on the board that have not only gone through a similar situation but can offer some perspective on getting through it.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 10:02 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
cosmic wrote:
thank you ...

It's probably best. Just think of Fran's analogy for The Cage. Apparently it helps people in this sort of thing :)

That man has a song for every situation.

cosmic
cosmic Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 10:05 PM Quote
thanks guys ...
hmm, I dunno, I know deep down he's shy and there's never really been anyone serious in his life ... I don't want to hurt him or anything cos he doesn't deserve it ...

as for the other person, she kinda drove a wedge between us when things were beginning to happen for us then couldn't see she was wrong. when I fell out with her, I got nothing but a pile of vitriol thrown at me and has effectively pushed near all her pals away. Now she's crawling ... when I decided to move on there ...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:44 AM